Game 67 : Grand Beach @ Jersey Shore

giphy.gif

Time : Thursday 6. TSN3

Stats : Jets 40-17-9 , Devils 34-25-5

Streaks : Jets W3, Devils W1

Game Story : 2/2 on the longest road trip of the year

Local Celebrity Quote of the Game : When you start a business, go for the lowest hanging fruit. Ice T

Game thread title suggestion by iHeart

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

Lol. 31 shots .  25 came from the point with nobody in front... 2 beat him but he got lucky... He made 4 good saves. The fact ppl think the NYR actually had more than 4 or 5 scoring chances is mind boggling. Id imagine Helle and Hutch would have got a shutout also. He wasn't tested. 

shotLoc-2017021022-NYR-EV.pngshotLoc-2017021022-NYR-ST.png

Did you even watch the game? I agree with you on Mason getting another start but this claim he wasn't tested the other night vs. the Rangers is absolutely ridiculous.

16 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

With Scheifele likely out tonight, I assume Tanev plays on the 4th and Armia moves up to the 'top' line with Wheeler at C?

I don't think there's any point in disrupting the other 2 lines.  Especially if Scheifele's injury is minor.

I was thinking the same, that Wheeler would move over to centre and they'd plug someone else in at RW on the top line.  They could try Copp at 1C as well with some occasional line juggling (keeping Copp's minutes below a normal 1C pace).  Ehlers could move up there too with Armia playing with Laine and Stastny.

Lots going on this morning....

g4ntXyfC_bigger.jpg Ken Wiebe @WiebeSunSports 3m3 minutes ago

Toby Enstrom draws back into the lineup, it’s a lower-body issue for G Steve Mason, not a third concussion and Michael Hutchinson will be recalled from #MBMoose of #AHL

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

#NHLJets HC Paul Maurice says C Mark Scheifele is day-to-day, no structural damage and injury is not related to one that kept him out for 16 games

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Post charts all you like BTW.....  Like its HfBoards with a bunch of nerds all over the place... Regardless of charts... Mason wasnt really tested much and watching the game again will show you that.

Edited by Goalie

8 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Did you even watch the game? I agree with you on Mason getting another start but this claim he wasn't tested the other night vs. the Rangers is absolutely ridiculous.

How do they do that analysis? do They run the video through a program?

I've never seen that before, very interesting, thanks.

Edited by Mark F

8 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

shotLoc-2017021022-NYR-EV.pngshotLoc-2017021022-NYR-ST.png

Did you? What that chart doesnt show you is 95 percent of those shots were with nobody in front of him aka simple saves

10 minutes ago, iHeart said:

oh goody another player Wheels played with, we usually have the best luck when we sign people that played with the Jets at one point

but Helle is starting tonight right?

No. The emergency recall guy who has never played an ahl or ahl game is.