Game 31 : Killer Whale @ Beluga Whale

If we are changing lines id do it on the road as that is where they struggle.. At home they are11 2 1 with those losses being Mason starts. Helle is 10 0 1 at BellMts Place. 

Road lines 

Connor Little Wheeler 

Ehlers Scheif Laine 

Perreault Roslovic (yup hes my first call up) Armia 

Lemieux Lowry Copp/Tanev 

12 hours ago, Floyd said:

I wonder if copp would mesh with ehlers and laine 

That's an interesting thought...  He could maybe fit there,  but you know Maurice is never going to mess with the Lowry line.

My thought was to call up Roslovic to see if he might fit with Ehlers and Laine.

I know it won't happen, but I'd like to see those 3 lines.

6 hours ago, Goalie said:

If we are changing lines id do it on the road as that is where they struggle.. At home they are11 2 1 with those losses being Mason starts. Helle is 10 0 1 at BellMts Place. 

Road lines 

Connor Little Wheeler 

Ehlers Scheif Laine 

Perreault Roslovic (yup hes my first call up) Armia 

Lemieux Lowry Copp/Tanev 

If you're calling up Roslovic - why not just put him on a line with Connor, they already have chemistry...  maybe with Perrault on the right side

35 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I am intrigued by what Copp could do with Laine and Ehlers.  Move Little down to the third line, he's having a pretty brutal year.

Except he's not - he's dominant at faceoffs and is a great possession two-way centre...  I really think the problem is the lack of chemistry on that line.

2nd line is being sacrificed to save the chemistry of our bottom six... 

36 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Except he's not - he's dominant at faceoffs and is a great possession two-way centre...  I really think the problem is the lack of chemistry on that line.

Well we can agree to disagree.  Doesn't Little have some history playing with Wheeler?  Would Wheeler be cool with losing his meal ticket Scheifele and being moved down to the second line?

36 minutes ago, Floyd said:

is this a bad thing?  Our bottom six have been playing pretty inspired hockey in the last month.

16 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

is this a bad thing?  Our bottom six have been playing pretty inspired hockey in the last month.

Its tricky...

I'm happy for Brandon Tanev and Matt Hendricks... but really wonder how the Lowry line ends up with more ice time than Laine almost every game.

Is Hendricks/Perrault chemistry real or just Perrault being too good for 4th line?  Are we sure Copp isn't driving that third line in a way he could drive the second line with Ehlers/Laine?

Just something I'd like to see...  CSW is getting mega ice time - don't want them worn out by playoffs