3 stars + HH week 3

wbbfan

41 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

But incredibly when we had a chance to kill the clock. Lapo thinks its the 1st quarter and calls a high risk play to Washington who couldn't catch a cold last night.  Classic Lapo :wacko:

He seems to always try to do the unexpected.  But sometimes it's like "let's hide our drugs at the police station because that's the last place they would expect."

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

?‍? Special shout to Brian Walker for the chase down on Jackson…when Walker was actually the first man downfield on the play. Wow, what speed. Keep you're eye on #22. 

Jackson made our whole team look slow, and walker ran him down like it was nothing.

I kinda wanna see him return a kick now lol.

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/brian-walker-db-fort-valley-state-university/

Did you play any other positions in football?

Kick return and Punt return…and Quarterback. 

4 hours ago, PegCityJets9 said:

The thing with the draw plays is, when it works it's a great gutsy call and when it doesn't it's an awful call. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Oh I hear ya, don't get me wrong. The concept of a draw isn't lost on me. If you want to run the occasional draw on 2nd and 10, by all means go for it. It's about the situation that I find baffling, same as the decision to throw last night to throw on 2nd and 4 or 5 with just over a minute left

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Honorable mention to the Roc, mostly because he didn't get beat like a rented mule this game, which was refreshing.

Roc was present but inconspicuous last night, 0 tackles, 0 intercepts, 0 bonehead mistakes.  It's almost as if he was coached up by Cauchy Muamba on how to play football without being seen, which coincidentally is the title of Cauchy's forthcoming book.