PreSeason Game 1 vs Rider Depth Chart

Jpan85

1 minute ago, Fraser said:

CFL is  considered  an inferior good in Toronto. People are too  good for it.

just like when the jays arent winning. or when the raptors arent winning. or any thing that isnt maple leafs etc. Ultimate bandwagon town. 

who's going to stand out?

would like to see some good plays from one or both middle linebackers. and from a new receiver.

would like to see our D line swarm over, push back, and flatten their O line.

Edited by Mark F

8 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Complete BS this game isn't on TV. Two of the biggest teams in the league for ratings, and they show UFC instead.

Do they even get to broad cast the whole event for fight nights? I love mma/ufc but i mean this is a no brainer. Not to mention its the first game in the riders new stadium. 

Can you or ripper or one of the green guys give an update on judge? 

1 minute ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

7 unless were ahead of them an hour still

ohhhh thats right idk how i forgot that they dont do day light savings some how. now i need an update on when it starts xD. According to the count down on bluebombers.com its 2 hrs 15m. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

ohhhh thats right idk how i forgot that they dont do day light savings some how. now i need an update on when it starts xD. According to the count down on bluebombers.com its 2 hrs 15m. 

yeah i did a quick google,  apparently it's still 4:45 in regina so 8 our time sounds right now. Cjob pregame starts in 15 mins tho

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

yeah i did a quick google,  apparently it's still 4:45 in regina so 8 our time sounds right now. Cjob pregame starts in 15 mins tho

Yep im gettin ready for the pre game show! Its not really summer till bob irving calls a bomber TD for me. Wonder what 1290 will be doing. Will they have the hr show before and at the half?

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Yep im gettin ready for the pre game show! Its not really summer till bob irving calls a bomber TD for me. Wonder what 1290 will be doing. Will they have the hr show before and at the half?

I believe the pre game show is 2 hours, starting at 6.  CJOB the same.

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 3:20 PM, Ripper said:

Looks like 33k will be there. I imagine the crowd won't be that loud as everyone will be just checking things out.  Busing in and out of stadium will be a gong show, parking is issue right now at stadium. Likely will be all year till old stadium is tore down

wow other than the 33k which we never seem to have anymore at IGF all your other complaints sound like you're a STH at IGF. I'm interested to see how the new road north of IGF, built primarily for buses, will address the horrible traffic issues we have at the end of games. I could literally walk home faster than I could last year going in my car. If it wasn't for my 85 year old inlaws we would walk for sure.

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 4:44 PM, Jaxon said:

Personally cheering for the new Winnipeg boys getting their first looks at CFL speed:

#78 Ricard,  #73 Tachinski,  both will likely return to the Rifles but earned the opportunity to play in the preseason game

also #71  Yachison from the Bison who was a late add to camp.

I haven't watched any TC, but certainly rewarding the Rifles players with the trip should be absolutely magical for them. Playing would be off the charts amazing. Obviously they've been adequate, and MOS, the players' coach, is giving them a reward, which also may be the experience of a lifetime.