US Politics

Rich

Trump suggests Clinton campaign staffers should be put to death — and demands 'reparations'

Former president Donald Trump issued a statement Saturday suggesting that unnamed members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign staff should be put to death.

“The latest pleading from Special Counsel Robert Durham provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia,” Trump said in the statement from his Save America PAC. “This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution. In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death. In addition, reparations should be paid to those in our country who have been damaged by this.”

Trump suggests Clinton campaign staffers should be put to death — and demands 'reparations' - Alternet.org

‘Alt-Right Armory’ podcast host and father arrested for illegal firearms possession

A right-wing activist known for hosting a podcast about firearms along with his 67-year-old father has been arrested on federal charges of illegal possession of firearms, according to federal prosecutors.

Joseph Paul Berger, the 32-year-old host of the podcast “Alt-Right Armory,” was indicted along with his father, Joseph Raymond Berger. Both are from Bethlehem in Northeastern Pennsylvania, and the announcement of their arrest came on Thursday, February 10 from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

Business Insider’s Kelsey Vlamis quotes William S. Walker, an acting special agent for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, as saying, “This father-and-son duo possessed a small armory of firearms in their home, including more than a dozen machine guns and silencers. This type of fire-power is incredibly dangerous if in the wrong hands.”

The indictment, according to Vlamis, alleged that the Bergers illegally possessed 13 fully automatic machine guns and 12 silencers.

‘Alt-Right Armory’ podcast host and father arrested for illegal firearms possession - Alternet.org

Steve Schmidt@SteveSchmidtSES13/ They hate “freedom” they can’t control, therefore they despise American Liberty and specifically its modern notion which is that at long last, freedom means freedom for everyone. That is what we are fighting about. Should we lose, the music stops. For a very long time.

I adore that line 'They hate "freedom" they can't control', they being knuckle dragging lazy thinking self entitled human beings that only relate to other human beings that look, feel and talk like them.

14 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Trust fund kid with major drug, chemical and emotional issues served hand and foot all his life loved by no one dispensing his ‘wisdom’ on social media.

Substance abuse, parental neglect, and unbridled narcissism never mix well. What an utterly braindead rant.

Things don't always go better with Coke.....

19 hours ago, bustamente said:

Trump organization's accounting firm jumps ship, wonder what they saw that made them do it

Trump filing fraudulent tax returns to Federal and states for over 20 years and sending fraudulent information to Mazzars to cover his crimes.....

The fact that Mazars has come out and, not only publicly dumping Trump but also no longer vouching for his financial statements, is a huge move. In the world of accounting, this is a big deal. Also, the IRS, who pretty much need an entire team to untangle his web of lies already, will be under increased pressure to finish his audits. Then, they'll probably need to do more. 

Edited by JCon

9 minutes ago, JCon said:

The fact that Mazars has come out and, not only publicly dumping Trump but also no longer vouching for his financial statements, is a huge move. In the world of accounting, this is a big deal. Also, the IRS, who pretty much need an entire team to untangle his web of lies already, will be under increased pressure to finish his audits. Then, they'll probably need to do more. 

I would think that Mazars will be falling all over themselves to provide the IRS will everything they could possibly want. Anything to avoid being implicated.

Edited by Tracker

Trump bouncing off the walls of that dump Mar A Largo trying to figure out which son he is going to throw under the bus my money is on the stupid one, sorry they both are stupid, I should of said stupid and ugly, sorry my mistake I should of said the one who is not fueled by Cocaine

21 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Ah the tyranny I am suffering such as being able to go to work, own a home, eat out, go to the gym, go shop in any store I wish, attend a movie, concert or sporting event. North Koreans call me daily ti help how oppressed I am. 

Yea let’s start dropping some of these yelly ‘freedom’ fighters, no mandates, my rights don’t stop at your fears into the middle of North Korea and see what happens. 

15 hours ago, bustamente said:

Trump bouncing off the walls of that dump Mar A Largo trying to figure out which son he is going to throw under the bus my money is on the stupid one, sorry they both are stupid, I should of said stupid and ugly, sorry my mistake I should of said the one who is not fueled by Cocaine

Democrats are doing a good job of taking as much time as possible re trump, so that they can lose control so he can walk away.

unwritten rule in politics, everywhere.... they live consequence free, once having held public office.

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

Democrats are doing a good job of taking as much time as possible re trump, so that they can lose control so he can walk away.

unwritten rule in politics, everywhere.... they live consequence free, once having held public office.

It’s almost like they don’t want to show the world what a disgusting and idiotic person they put into power and by charging him it show the world that America is a cesspool politically and their standing around the world would take a huge hit

28 minutes ago, bustamente said:

It’s almost like they don’t want to show the world what a disgusting and idiotic person they put into power and by charging him it show the world that America is a cesspool politically and their standing around the world would take a huge hit

America's popularity among democracies has been low and sinking for a couple of decades now as evidenced by the reduced number of people from those countries wanting to visit or move there.