US Politics

Rich

Trump says he has recovered and might be immune, Trump has also made 20,000 misleading or false claims, so I think the American public can be excused for not believing him or his toady doctor, if they are unwilling to provide proof then the assumption is that he is still contagious and a published positive result would cancel any and all future campaign stops.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

219,364 US deaths Corona

But let’s hear more of how Trump is unfairly treated and stories are made up about him and all the great things he has done for the average American and how America is is a much better spot than it was four years ago.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

3 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

Yeah this is the mentality i see with people.  They don't like Trump and therefore they feel the right to exaggerate and lie about him.  The problem with this is that it ends up pushing more people towards Trump. I feel like he never would have won the first time had it not been for Trump derangement syndrome. 

You being a trump supporter is so totally en pointe I guess... 

Look Donald Trump is a complete piece of **** and always has been but it gets glossed over. Guy has been accused credibly of sexual assault by many people including underage people but crickets.... his government is running concentration camps and no one is talking about that any more. He is trying to subvert democracy and its just Trump derangement syndrome. You know what the derangement is? People like you trying to defend an absolutely worthless piece of **** like that because you have this irrationL fear of left wing people.

Trump peace agreements Israel?

😂

Maybe ask the Palestinians and Israeli arabs how they feel about things. 

and Trump hasn’t brought any soldiers home. They’ve just been moved around, numbers have not changed.

when you see someone using the word “leftist”, time to move on.

Edited by Mark F

13 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Look Donald Trump is a complete piece of **** and always has been but it gets glossed over. Guy has been accused credibly of sexual assault by many people including underage people but crickets.... his government is running concentration camps and no one is talking about that any more. He is trying to subvert democracy and its just Trump derangement syndrome. You know what the derangement is? People like you trying to defend an absolutely worthless piece of **** like that because you have this irrationL fear of left wing people.

I'm not a supporter of any politician. Its just that people can't control their hate for Trump to take a look at everything that's actually happening in the world. 

9 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Trump peace agreements Israel?

😂

Yeah the one where he ended up receiving a Nobel Peace Prize nomination for. 

2 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

I'm not a supporter of any politician. Its just that people can't control their hate for Trump to take a look at everything that's actually happening in the world. 

Yea I get it when people are distracted by rampant racism, misogyny, anti science and crimes of all forms carried out by Trump, his family and his GOP administration we forget about all the great things this crew has done for the average American.

9 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Ok Colin, don’t bother responding to my specific points.

thats it for me.

I missed the second part from you.  He's moved most of the troops out of Syria and has plans to finish moving troops out of Afghanistan.  Keep in mind that the two previous presidents continued to expand on the number of wars the americans were involved in. Even a freeze on expansion is a massive improvement for the united states.  If Biden is elected that certainly won't be the case. Especially as he is surrounding himself with neocons such as the war criminal Colin Powell who spoke on his behalf at the democratic convention. Biden was one of the last Democrats to criticize the war in Iraq. He waited until long after everyone could see that it was a fraudulent war. 

8 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Yea I get it when people are distracted by rampant racism, misogyny, anti science and crimes of all forms carried out by Trump, his family and his GOP administration we forget about all the great things this crew has done for the average American.

I don't see any racism.  In fact he was the leading force behind the historic criminal justice reform bill that repealed many of the measure that Biden had put into law that unfairly targeted African Americans. He targeted job creation initiatives that have led to alltime high African American employment rates and has recently pledged to officially label the KKK a terrorist group which will give special powers to target white supremacists. For a Republican he's doing very well in polling among African Americans and Hispanics.

He's recently stated that climate change is occurring and that some of it is man made and some of it is not which is all true.  Lets not kid ourselves.  Joe Biden has plenty of problems with misogyny as well and Kamala Harris made it clear to anyone during the democratic debates that Biden has trouble with racism.

7 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I know Trump thinks he won the Nobel for Peace, he didn't the WFP got the award, wonder if he knows who was associated with the program from 2013 to 2019. Also there were 318 candidates for the prize

Yeah. Clearly Trump won win it. Obama won it before doing anything and then he ended up starting 7 new war involvements during his presidency. 

5 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

I don't see any racism.  In fact he was the leading force behind the historic criminal justice reform bill that repealed many of the measure that Biden had put into law that unfairly targeted African Americans. He targeted job creation initiatives that have led to alltime high African American employment rates and has recently pledged to officially label the KKK a terrorist group which will give special powers to target white supremacists. For a Republican he's doing very well in polling among African Americans and Hispanics.

He's recently stated that climate change is occurring and that some of it is man made and some of it is not which is all true.  Lets not kid ourselves.  Joe Biden has plenty of problems with misogyny as well and Kamala Harris made it clear to anyone during the democratic debates that Biden has trouble with racism.

Yeah. Clearly Trump won win it. Obama won it before doing anything and then he ended up starting 7 new war involvements during his presidency. 

You lost me after stating you don’t see any racism.

1 hour ago, Colin Unger said:

How's this for creating instability world wide.

What did this peace deal do? Is it really ai deal for both parties? Who benefits from it most? It's a **** deal for the Palestinians. 

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2020/02/21/trumps-middle-east-peace-plan-whats-there-to-be-upset-about/

the plan specifically requires the realization of the Palestinians’ right to self-determination to be limited to a “path to a dignified national life,” with Israel being and remaining the only state with full sovereignty and control over the entire area west of the Jordan River. Of special significance in this regard is the earmarking for annexation by Israel — effectively at a time of its choosing, no less — of the Jordan Valley and other areas of the West Bank that are vitally important to the viability of any future Palestinian state. In addition, while the plan asserts respect for “the historic and religious significance of the region to its people,” its insistence on Jerusalem remaining united under Israel’s full sovereignty is another case in point.

This a really good article of the peace deal and the ones that have come before.

https://interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2020/the-failed-deals-of-the-century/index.html

• Redrawing the boundaries to incorporate the vast majority of illegal Israeli settlements into Israeli territory and annexing the Jordan Valley (section 4);
  • Recognising "Al Quds" which is the Arabic word for Jerusalem as the capital of a future State of Palestine while also, in contradiction, recognising Jerusalem as the "undivided capital" of Israel (section 5);
  • Requiring that the State of Palestine remain fully demilitarised (section 7); and
  • Denying the internationally-recognised Right of Return by Palestinian refugees (section 16)

I mean seriously, Netanyahu is all for the deal and is very enthusiastic about the terms and everything.... Palestinians on the hand.... 

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas dismissed the plans as a "conspiracy".

"I say to Trump and Netanyahu: Jerusalem is not for sale, all our rights are not for sale and are not for bargain. And your deal, the conspiracy, will not pass," he said in a televised address from Ramallah in the West Bank.

So yeah... I don't think it's going to lead to any stability in the region.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I gave trump props for this- it was long over due and good on him for getting it done. What ever the motivation was or political favour gained through this or whatever- Getting the reform done was huge.  No "buts", "if onlys" or anything from me- straight up "good for getting this done".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

People can't control their hate for him because he is a truly awful person, super incompetent at being POTUS, runs the office like a side hustle, puts himself above EVERYTHING ELSE. He deals in divisiveness- that is what he concentrates on so yeah, people are going to be crazy with their hate for him, but like the flip side of this divisive tactic, you will get the ******* crazy MAGAs who will never criticize anything he does.

A Nobel nomination is not that spectacular of an an achievement, especially for political stunts- Obama won one for literally doing nothing. so getting a nomination for a **** free pass for Israel is a ******* joke. 

Anyways- trump has done a few things that benefit people. If you were to compare his "good" accomplishments vs the deluge of shittiness , torrent of lies, steeped in unimaginable corruption.... there really is no "both siding" this.

51 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I don't have an irrational fear of left wing people.  I am one.  I'm attack war mongers like Joe Biden and Colin Powell. I'm also praising criminal justice reform.  What I don't like about Trump are many of his right wing policies. One politician who I actually could have supported would have been Bernie Sanders. But the democratic establishment once again conspired to block Bernie Sanders by strategically having certain candidates drop out before Super Sunday and had the one candidate who steals votes from him to stay in until Biden had enough delegates to win. I don't at all buy Trump and Fox's BS that Biden and Harris are extremely less wing.  They are somewhere between the Clinton's and the Bush's.  What few promises they've made to the progressives they will back out of the day they get the power they are looking for. 

6 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

What did this peace deal do? Is it really ai deal for both parties? Who benefits from it most? It's a **** deal for the Palestinians. 

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2020/02/21/trumps-middle-east-peace-plan-whats-there-to-be-upset-about/

This a really good article of the peace deal and the ones that have come before.

https://interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2020/the-failed-deals-of-the-century/index.html

I mean seriously, Netanyahu is all for the deal and is very enthusiastic about the terms and everything.... Palestinians on the hand.... 

So yeah... I don't think it's going to lead to any stability in the region.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I gave trump props for this- it was long over due and good on him for getting it done. What ever the motivation was or political favour gained through this or whatever- Getting the reform done was huge.  No "buts", "if onlys" or anything from me- straight up "good for getting this done".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People can't control their hate for him because he is a truly awful person, super incompetent at being POTUS, runs the office like a side hustle, puts himself above EVERYTHING ELSE. He deals in divisiveness- that is what he concentrates on so yeah, people are going to be crazy with their hate for him, but like the flip side of this divisive tactic, you will get the ******* crazy MAGAs who will never criticize anything he does.

A Nobel nomination is not that spectacular of an an achievement, especially for political stunts- Obama won one for literally doing nothing. so getting a nomination for a **** free pass for Israel is a ******* joke. 

Anyways- trump has done a few things that benefit people. If you were to compare his "good" accomplishments vs the deluge of shittiness , torrent of lies, steeped in unimaginable corruption.... there really is no "both siding" this.

What are the policies he implemented which were really bad for Americans?  I get that he's a horrible loud mouth and irritating to listen to.  I view him as an isolationist. He wants to bring the troops home and build a wall around america which would be a massive improvement over past Presidents who like to control the entire world. If they would just isolate and leave us all alone that would be a big improvement. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

For a non-Trump supporter...you sure are doing a lot of supporting Trump

I do hope he wins over Biden for the reasons i've mentioned. But I would have preferred Bernie Sanders over Trump. The biggest issue to me is war. I like how Trump doesn't believe in war and is willing to talk to dictators to reduce tensions like he did in North Korea. I believe Bernie also has a history of speaking to dictators. Im also a big believer in being tough economically on China.  So those are two big ones where I think Joe Biden will go back to the old way of catering to China and expanding war efforts.  Bernie Sanders like Trump was against the TPP. But establishment republicans and democrats were in favor of it. 

36 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

What are the policies he implemented which were really bad for Americans?  I get that he's a horrible loud mouth and irritating to listen to.  I view him as an isolationist. He wants to bring the troops home and build a wall around america which would be a massive improvement over past Presidents who like to control the entire world. If they would just isolate and leave us all alone that would be a big improvement. 

Yeah, see that is a trick question- it's not just the policies he implemented, it's the policies he doesn't and basically the things he doesn't do.

He got out of Syria, because he is owned by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.  

I get the fact that he is not a war monger and that is a good thing. But do you honestly think that he is anti-war? If a war would help him- he would start one with whoever, that would benefit him.  If starting a war right now, would improve his chances at re-election, he would be mobilizing right now, **** congress and **** the senate and bomb the living **** out out of whatever country with "the most beautiful bombs you have ever seen".

Rise of White Nationalism in North America- even in Canada! that is because of a lack of policies being implemented.

Are The 'mericans better off now than 4 years ago?

Massive **** up with the pandemic. 

The Tax breaks? the reverberations of those cuts are going to come for years- unfortunately, now that they passed those stimulus bills for trillions of dollars (overwhelmingly benefitting the wealthy) those tax cuts are just now going to be a drop in the bucket and we won't know exactly what those are going to do to maintaining their safety nets... 

Anyways- trump... not a fan. I will leave it at that before I get accused of having TDS.

I do see Xenophobia from Trump at times and also the systemic racism that affects everyone.  I don't see "Racism" racism though. 

Then open your ******* eyes.

32 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

For a non-Trump supporter...you sure are doing a lot of supporting Trump

Yeah people don't ever want to be known as a trump supporter because that leads to people thinking less of them. They just happen to like what he does. 

Well sorry to saying you like what trumpnis doing you are a Trump supporter. Just own it.