Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

US Politics

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

How anybody, North or South, can defend Trump in any shape or manner is beyond me.

Nobody is defending Trump, people are defending Biden and dismissing the victim which is the hypocrisy they would like you to overlook. However since it suites their political end game, it's okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Nobody is defending Trump, people are defending Biden and dismissing the victim which is the hypocrisy they would like you to overlook. However since it suites their political end game, it's okay. 

You defend trump all the time with your whataboutism. You are in the wrong place to try and play word games. People here are too smart to fall for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Nobody is defending Trump, people are defending Biden and dismissing the victim which is the hypocrisy they would like you to overlook. However since it suites their political end game, it's okay. 

Nobody is defending Trump?
But aren’t you sitting at the defence table?

So, it must suit(e) your needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You defend trump all the time with your whataboutism. You are in the wrong place to try and play word games. People here are too smart to fall for it. 

Attack the post, not the poster, none of you can in this case, you have been exposed for the hypocrites that you are and have proven you are just the same as those you claim are beneath you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Dee said:

Nobody is defending Trump?
But aren’t you sitting at the defence table?

So, it must suit(e) your needs.

I have never claimed Trump, Kavenaugh or any of the other predators were innocent of any of the allegations made against them. I am advocating for the same standard for all accused and victims, nothing more, nothing less. Biden set out the standard in the Kavenaugh case, yet he refuses to hold himself to that same standard. The man is a hypocrite and will only use that standard when it is to his own political advantage. That says a lot about the character of the person imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Attack the post, not the poster, none of you can in this case, you have been exposed for the hypocrites that you are and have proven you are just the same as those you claim are beneath you.  

Knock it off. You’ve been exposed.  Just stop it.  You keep dancing around it to level insults and Bs criticisms, driven by your alt right obsession.  It’s real old. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Nobody is defending Trump?
But aren’t you sitting at the defence table?

So, it must suit(e) your needs.

Awww.....that's so suite of you to say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pigseye said:

I have never claimed Trump, Kavenaugh or any of the other predators were innocent of any of the allegations made against them

perhaps not in so many words, but you love your false equivalencies which amount to the exact same thing. 

Again, your word games don't work here. People see through it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Again, your word games don't work here. People see through it. 

It's textbook troll behaviour constantly in threads in this sub-forum - from an admitted troll, no less. Best to just ignore the handful of turds happily representing The Woke Bridage, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pigseye said:

Nobody is defending Trump, people are defending Biden and dismissing the victim which is the hypocrisy they would like you to overlook. However since it suites their political end game, it's okay. 

I don’t want to read what you’re against, I’d like to read for once in your posts what you’re for. Where do you stand with Trump and what he does. Not what others do and what you are against. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I don’t want to read what you’re against, I’d like to read for once in your posts what you’re for. Where do you stand with Trump and what he does. Not what others do and what you are against. 

Trump is a piece of **** and will get what is coming to him when he is out of office. I have said from day one that he is a wise guy con man from New Jersey, all you have to do is look at his past record of failed businesses and criminal behavior. I just want to see all politicians held to the same standard which somehow makes me a troll and Trump lover. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Trump is a piece of **** and will get what is coming to him when he is out of office. I have said from day one that he is a wise guy con man from New Jersey, all you have to do is look at his past record of failed businesses and criminal behavior. I just want to see all politicians held to the same standard which somehow makes me a troll and Trump lover. 

Thank you for stating your position but you still couldn’t do it without throwing in something at the end about someone else. It’s a difficult thing to do to state what you are for and easy only to state what you are against. Hey we are all guilty of it at times but some do it more than others. It’s like watching politicians of all stripes talk about how bad each other are but never focus on specifically what they would or are doing and what they stand for. If we look at the states, imo Elizabeth Warren is really good on focusing on her positions. Whether I like them or not I highly respect that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Trump is a piece of **** and will get what is coming to him when he is out of office. I have said from day one that he is a wise guy con man from New Jersey, all you have to do is look at his past record of failed businesses and criminal behavior. I just want to see all politicians held to the same standard which somehow makes me a troll and Trump lover. 

The same standard is applied though, it's just that you go through all sorts of mental hurdles to try and equate non equal things and get pissy pants when people don't treat the left wingers worse than the right wingers. 

Again, you love to try and twist words around, but no one falls for it. You can deny things all you like, but you are who you are. By painting the "left" in a worse light you are defacto defending what you pretend to despise. 

 

Basically, you're Fox News. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

President Donald Trump is continuing his battle against public servants who reveal federal government wrongdoing.

"President Trump moved on Friday night to replace a top official at the Department of Health and Human Services who angered him with a report last month highlighting supply shortages and testing delays at hospitals during the coronavirus pandemic," The New York Times reported Friday evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Thank you for stating your position but you still couldn’t do it without throwing in something at the end about someone else. It’s a difficult thing to do to state what you are for and easy only to state what you are against. Hey we are all guilty of it at times but some do it more than others. It’s like watching politicians of all stripes talk about how bad each other are but never focus on specifically what they would or are doing and what they stand for. If we look at the states, imo Elizabeth Warren is really good on focusing on her positions. Whether I like them or not I highly respect that.

Nobody wants to hear what my personal opinions are, we are here to discuss what is going on in US politics and not what is inside my head.

Edited by pigseye
p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 17to85 said:

The same standard is applied though, it's just that you go through all sorts of mental hurdles to try and equate non equal things and get pissy pants when people don't treat the left wingers worse than the right wingers. 

Again, you love to try and twist words around, but no one falls for it. You can deny things all you like, but you are who you are. By painting the "left" in a worse light you are defacto defending what you pretend to despise. 

 

Basically, you're Fox News. 

Sticks and stones, why am I not surprised, you haven't given one reason why I shouldn't hold Biden to the same standard he set out for Kavenaugh. No point in discussing this any further. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Sticks and stones, why am I not surprised, you haven't given one reason why I shouldn't hold Biden to the same standard he set out for Kavenaugh. No point in discussing this any further. 

well I told you, You equate 2 different scenarios. We do hold them to the same standard. For example, Biden has said let's have an investigation into it, Kavanaugh made an ass of himself. The accuser is changing her story, whereas kavanaugh and the GOP tried hard to bury the whole thing. 

 

So stop playing silly buggers and and admit you're trying really hard to equate different things because you want to hold democrats to a higher standard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

well I told you, You equate 2 different scenarios. We do hold them to the same standard. For example, Biden has said let's have an investigation into it, Kavanaugh made an ass of himself. The accuser is changing her story, whereas kavanaugh and the GOP tried hard to bury the whole thing. 

 

So stop playing silly buggers and and admit you're trying really hard to equate different things because you want to hold democrats to a higher standard. 

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is battling a serious allegation of sexual assault, one his accuser says she brought to the campaigns of Sens. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Kamala Harris, D-Calif., before they left the 2020 race. According to Tara Reade, while she worked as a staff assistant for Biden in 1993, the senator “began kissing her without her permission, pushed her against a wall, reached under her skirt, and penetrated her with his fingers,” as Robby Soave wrote in Reason.

According to journalist Katie Halper, who recently interviewed Reade, the woman’s brother and close friend “both recall Tara telling them about the incident at the time.” Compare that with Christine Blasey Ford’s reputation-destroying allegation against Justice Brett Kavanaugh, which has been denied by all alleged witnesses.

Care to try again?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pigseye said:

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is battling a serious allegation of sexual assault, one his accuser says she brought to the campaigns of Sens. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Kamala Harris, D-Calif., before they left the 2020 race. According to Tara Reade, while she worked as a staff assistant for Biden in 1993, the senator “began kissing her without her permission, pushed her against a wall, reached under her skirt, and penetrated her with his fingers,” as Robby Soave wrote in Reason.

According to journalist Katie Halper, who recently interviewed Reade, the woman’s brother and close friend “both recall Tara telling them about the incident at the time.” Compare that with Christine Blasey Ford’s reputation-destroying allegation against Justice Brett Kavanaugh, which has been denied by all alleged witnesses.

Care to try again?

 

You can’t be this obtuse.  Does your google only work through alt right partisan slant?  It’s absurd at this point.  Did you write the above yourself because it’s simply not what everyone else is reporting.  
 

Bad timing for you that you just heralded Kevin spacey as an example of accused men being destroyed, eh? And now this?  You’re grossly transparent.  
 

Now do Trump. Lol 

Edited by The Unknown Poster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

You can’t be this obtuse.  Does your google only work through alt right partisan slant?  It’s absurd at this point.  Did you write the above yourself because it’s simply not what everyone else is reporting.  
 

Bad timing for you that you just heralded Kevin spacey as an example of accused men being destroyed, eh? And now this?  You’re grossly transparent.  
 

Now do Trump. Lol 

Confirmed in the AP today too, so who is being obtuse here?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/reade-i-didnt-use-sexual-harassment-in-biden-complaint/ar-BB13wFmm?ocid=spartandhp

The AP declined to publish details of the 2019 interviews at the time because reporters were unable to corroborate her allegations, and aspects of her story contradicted other reporting.

In recent weeks, Reade told the AP and other news organizations that Biden sexually assaulted her, pushing her against a wall in the basement of a Capitol Hill office building in 1993, groping her and penetrating her with his fingers. She says she was fired from Biden’s office after filing a complaint with the Senate alleging harassment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...