Former Als Player Goes Off On Alouettes Gong Show

Noeller

36 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Does anyone know what Popp said to the players that apparently pissed them all off earlier in the season?  Westwood alluded to it on the radio this morning.

Popp really should of hired someone else to coach this season and focused on being the GM....  it would of saved his job.

Probably not. The gross over-spending was all on Popp and that is going to cripple the organization for a while to come.

5 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Maciocia? That's a guy that can really screw up a club. But if he's good at checking boxes..

what do I know.

Wasn't he the guy coaching the Eskies when Milt performed his magic with no time left on the clock to ****** victory from the jaws of defeat? I believe he was.

4 hours ago, J5V said:

Wasn't he the guy coaching the Eskies when Milt performed his magic with no time left on the clock to ****** victory from the jaws of defeat? I believe he was.

He was but it was Rick Campbell's crap D that blew that play. They shouldn't have been susceptible to a fly route 

21 hours ago, Brandon said:

Does anyone know what Popp said to the players that apparently pissed them all off earlier in the season?  Westwood alluded to it on the radio this morning.

Popp really should of hired someone else to coach this season and focused on being the GM....  it would of saved his job.

Sometimes I get to thinking about how wonderful people are and how far we've come as a society and then a neanderthal like Popp comes along and reminds me just how low we can go.

monkey.gif