TOR @ OTT Sep23

MOBomberFan

6 minutes ago, White Out said:

I'm willing to bet that there was open receivers down field on one or both of those downs. Willy just had no confidence to try it. 

You were saying?  The guy has not played for 8 weeks and now with a new team?  Pretty critical I would say.

1 minute ago, iso_55 said:

When Willy had to make the throw on third down he didn't deliver. Yeah he was rushed but why wouldn't he be? Ottawa won't just stand still & let him complete the pass. That was a typical Willy throw under pressure & he couldn't do it.

Willy had a pretty mediocre game. One good drive surrounded by short completions that ended drives, and, missed over throws that also ended drives.

I was looking forward to seeing Drew Willy come off the bench, recognize the defences, make some throws, get some first downs, move the ball downfield, and score. Then I realized I've been wanting the same thing all year from Willy..and getting the same results. Some nice throws here and there, but mostly looking quickly for check-downs, and getting two-and-outs. Two and out Willy. Now I remember.

Thanks again Kyle for moving #2...out.

9 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I was looking forward to seeing Drew Willy come off the bench, recognize the defences, make some throws, get some first downs, move the ball downfield, and score. Then I realized I've been wanting the same thing all year from Willy..and getting the same results. Some nice throws here and there, but mostly looking quickly for check-downs, and getting two-and-outs. Two and out Willy. Now I remember.

Thanks again Kyle for moving #2...out.

We heard you the second time.