Suggestions

Rich

Touche.

Heh I guess u don't known what u got till its gone (insightful updates from camp etc)

:mrgreen:

Everyone is more than welcome to be here (as long as they follow the rules :P) and hopefully we can keep providing content and discussion that makes this a worthwhile site to visit. :)

Heh make it easier to find. Searching for blue bomber forum brought up nothing. I had send a pm to get the address.

Should be easier now that the Googlebots have been here.

Heck they've already had spam posted here so someone found the place.

i'd like a different rank than "Advanced Member" please... (but hey... my member is kinda advanced... B) )

maybe "Double Blue Prophet", or "Heroic Poster who Fired the First Shots"... or just "Daddy" 

:lol:  what about rank it from the smallest 'firecracker' upto the biggest of them all "MOAB"

military rankings would be good too. :)

i'd like a different rank than "Advanced Member" please... (but hey... my member is kinda advanced... B) )

maybe "Double Blue Prophet", or "Heroic Poster who Fired the First Shots"... or just "Daddy" 

You could be the Al Pacino on here,(sort of) with Scarfface

How do I stop the twitter feed from popping up when I want to click on a discussion topic? Now THAT is annoying as it pops up over top of the thread heading just as I want to click on it... Grrrrr.

That isn't the Twitter feed, it is a preview of the post.  If you hover on a link it will show you the preview.   I know this was bothering me a bit on my phone, but the mobile version of the site is surprisingly good.

If you aren't quick enough on your click, and you get the preview pop up, you can click on the title of the pop up at the top to open the thread.

That isn't the Twitter feed, it is a preview of the post.  If you hover on a link it will show you the preview.   I know this was bothering me a bit on my phone, but the mobile version of the site is surprisingly good.

If you aren't quick enough on your click, and you get the preview pop up, you can click on the title of the pop up at the top to open the thread.

If it can be eliminated that would be great. To me, it's a useless feature. I'll see the posts once I go into the thread itself. It is a major annoyance & an extra step to read or discuss a subject. If you guys can delete that feature, please do.

If it can be eliminated that would be great. To me, it's a useless feature. I'll see the posts once I go into the thread itself. It is a major annoyance & an extra step to read or discuss a subject. If you guys can delete that feature, please do.

This was something asked for by quite a few people.  It takes a good 1.5 - 2 seconds hovering over the link for the preview to show.  Is it on your mobile phone or using a computer that you are getting bothered by this?

Get with the times, old man!

oh-so-they-have-internet-on-computers-no

Just kidding. :P

This was something asked for by quite a few people.  It takes a good 1.5 - 2 seconds hovering over the link for the preview to show.  Is it on your mobile phone or using a computer that you are getting bothered by this?

Both laptop & desktop. Maybe I'm the minority but I absolutely hate that feature... For a smartphone, sure but on a laptop, no.

Get with the times, old man!

oh-so-they-have-internet-on-computers-no

Just kidding. :P

LOL! Thanks Mike. Actually i'm pretty connected for an old geezer. Have a laptop, desktop & smartphone even though it's a piece of crud Blackberry. I'm on facebook & twitter. About to launch into Snapchat as well. Haven't done that yet...