Everything posted by Jesse
-
Divisional Semi-finals GDT
Before I was born, don’t know what happened, doesn’t count.
-
Divisional Semi-finals GDT
Just making fun of everyone’s pregame predictions.
-
Divisional Semi-finals GDT
This is what an “unstoppable running game” gets you. 6 points.
-
Divisional Semi-finals GDT
The head of the panel is never a football person, but a media personality to facilitate the discussion.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Other than his Hammy bias (who I am admittedly biased against), it's a pretty solid/funny list.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
The event ends more than 90 minutes before pregame. Again, All they really had to do is assure the event leaders that very early Bomber fans would be temporarily diverted from one area (wherever their event parking was). I don't know what else could even be needed. But honestly, who knows what was said between the two sides.
-
Pre-West Final Thread: Bombers Updates
I've said this for weeks, let them run. If they can't stop our passing game, whoever it is will just be spinning their wheels.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
There is obviously an exit out of the stadium. And, again, the event ends before the Bomber game starts. I think all you really had to do was prioritize the parking away from one area for any super early arrivals who plan to tailgate.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
I don’t think anyone expected them to move the game, but making sure a lot was open - instructing the parking officials that another event was ending and there needed to be an available exit. The event is ending before the game - they likely didn’t need to do much, just offer assurances that there would be unobstructed exits.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
I don't know how much competition the league can reasonably drum up. TSN has been a loyal partner. But there has to be some way to get them to market the league better. They have the ability to increase the league's marketability and make it more profitable for everyone.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
It was the only available date. There are some mitigating measures that could have been taken. On the other side - these are the kinds of conflicts that were going to occur when building on a university campus. The Bombers don't own/control the university and could have been better partners in this situation, imo. Like it said in the article, everyone supports diversity/inclusion until it inconveniences them - then it's fend for yourself.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
I understand mixing it in, lots of country fans out there. But we just had Keith Urban in 2019, maybe try something else this time around? Probably not surprising given that it's Saskatchewan though - gotta force feed us country when it's in the West,
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
Oh, that sucks. I wish they could have tried to do more for them. Separate parking passes, etc. Looks like they'll be on their way out when most fans start coming in - probably could have figured something out.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
It’s the Bro!
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
I always expected it in ‘25, so I’m nonplussed. Sets up out record breaking 6th consecutive Grey Cup to occur at home.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
I thought it was just kind of accepted that it was BC's turn. Probably Montreal in '26.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
It matters to the players beyond bonuses.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
It’s data mining for Genius.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
The next HC doesn't need to be someone who has already been an HC.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
How do they even hire an OC with the HC and GM on expiring contracts? Unless the guy is being hired to take over as the HC in a year…but man would that seemingly cause problems.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
Shows the voters don’t watch the games. Also, Andrew Harris, wtf?
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
I personally hate it when they use the MOC to mean "most improved" rather than best.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
They should.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
Yeah, never heard that. We had an in with the Packers at the time and were told that Mulumba was a long shot, iirc.
-
Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games
Still has an OC.