Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesse

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jesse

  1. I think it’s more the progression over time and the fact that these are all head/neck injuries, not broken bones. At 36, he played every game. At 37, he missed 5 games and left several more due to injury. At 38, he’s missed 5 so far, including being unable to finish several others. This doesn’t get better over time.
  2. Meh, there’s lots of idiots in a group of 30k people. I’ve been to other stadiums and never had a problem, I’ve been to our stadium and seen drunk Bomber fans be jerks to opposing fans.
  3. I’ll take a rainy game with lots of Brady, but if there’s any delays due to lightning, I’m gonna lose it.
  4. Need to get Brady a Grey Cup though.
  5. Not exactly a new thing in football for guys to have to wait for an injury to get an opportunity. The pressure is now on Singer. He had to make the most of his opportunity.
  6. I mean, you linked a positive data set.
  7. Let’s not discount Philpot juking him out of his shoes to make him fall down.
  8. Not a catch at all, obviously. But Davis Alexander is such a gigantic a-hole. Talking so much smack after that play.
  9. Philpot is so good
  10. That was an obvious typo
  11. If it can’t be us, I’ll accept BC. But we come first and that means I gotta cheer for BC to go down tonight.
  12. Is there real data saying the demographics are ancient? My friends and I are in our 30s and mega-fans who bring our children to games. Bomber home games are party zones for people of all ages. How much of this narrative is the same doom and gloom the CFL has been hearing for decades?
  13. In a regular year, you hope for a close loss in the LDC followed by a win in the BB. I do feel like we need to keep the momentum up this year though. A win in Riderville would be huge.
  14. QBs both making some spectacular tosses but getting killed by their receivers.
  15. Just DT speculation so far
  16. Credit to: @DTonOB Bombers list DB Jonathan Moxey and LB Dylan Hazen as Doubtful for Sunday. Ridge Texada would quickly fill in for Moxey at the field corner. In Hazen's place...don't be surprised if REC Dorian Singer makes his CFL debut. He's consistently impressed in camp and practice.
  17. It's not a terrible trend if you compare the last three games to the rest of the season. Zach returns from injury and we beat Ottawa, we play the best half of the season against Edmonton but obviously fall apart and take the lose, then the best complete game of the season and beat Montreal. You never know what's going to happen in the LDC, but Sask hasn't been at their best recently and the last few weeks have been looking up for us a bit.
  18. I’m pretty sure you can’t keep guys on the neg list against their will. I’m guessing they told us to sign him or release him from the neg list so they could sign on with another team, so we signed him and flipped him for an asset instead of releasing him for nothing.
  19. Their most recent one is clearly mocking BC’s post and the fact that it was taken down.
  20. The Lions would never consider mocking a 0-10 team, that would be horrible. They waited until 0-11.
  21. I can’t believe the Lions took down the post. That’s silly, right?
  22. Yeah, the “problem” is that our top three have been incredibly equal all year so we don’t have a single top guy who has the team/league leading numbers or eye popping numbers from game to game. The updated list has White as 11, but Wilson at 12 and Demski at 16.
  23. That lends itself to the question of why we shoved him into the lineup week one.
  24. I never really had a problem with the Daniels pick, it just seemed like he was wedged in too early.
  25. Maybe in the first couple of weeks. He was also injured and missed a game or two early. But he was involved very early on. There's just plenty of examples, so no need to shoehorn in an actual example of talent winning out and earning a spot on the roster and pretend he was being held behind for too long.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.