Everything posted by blueingreenland
-
Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers
Yes he was. The CFL command center is an absolute joke!!
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I'm still holding out hope that Collaros can stay healthy and win us a few playoff games...(I'm doubting Streveler can).
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
My thoughts and prayers are with the Hall family.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
I have no idea what O Shea will do will Collaros, but I'd get him in a little game action in the next couple of weeks and play him a fair bit in game 18 ( platooning him with Streveler).
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
Don't bother. The Riders have the plans for the parade route.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
Good move. At least Kyle Walters did SOMETHING.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Did he also scoff at the rumour that he will be fired if the Bombers don't win a playoff game this year?......which likely will happen ( the Bombers not winning a playoff game) if they don't make a QB move!
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
If they are content with Streveler then the Banjo Bowl was likely our last victory in 2019. I hope I'm wrong.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I'd be nervous about getting Collaros too. The Riders should have never signed him this year and they were absolutely ecstatic when the Argos traded for him. Having said that, can he last 3 games (maybe starting the final game) and 1-3 playoff games??? He's still a better choice than Franklin...
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I just saw him at Superstore buying a package of napkins.
-
Osh is a Legend
If you listened to 1290 TSN post game Chris Walby mentioned that McAdoo (SK's OC) was "getting run out of town last year. This year, with Fajardo, he's looking like a genius!" I can't prove this, of course, but my bet is that if Reilly or BLM (or Dunigan, Clements, or Brock) were running this offense LaPo would look like a genius too!
-
Osh is a Legend
First drive of the game
-
Kevin Glenn
You got a better plan?
-
Osh is a Legend
Streveler had receivers open (I was at the game). He just couldn't find them. He's not a bonafide #1 QB yet. Maybe he will be someday, maybe he won't. Sorry, that's not all on our OC. ( With that argument I could say "Stick me in at QB, and if I don't succeed it's LaPolice's fault" -ridiculous!!) Streveler is a great athlete, a fantastic talent. But he has to grow his mental game yet.
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
Yes. Agreed. They didn't give it to Harris enough. It's hind sight of course, but we were down near the red zone 3 times - we could have fed it to Harris
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
Riders were ready for him to run. Dickinson said so before the game. They took away his legs and let him beat them with his arm. He couldn't.
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
Rider commentators said Streveler is a Nealon Green in another number. Yeah, sadly I'd have to agree. He's not CFL starting QB material.
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
No. Streveler was horrible. But yeah, game planning could improve too.
-
Kevin Glenn
The guy on post game rider radio - 650- said the Bombers are wasting a championship - type defense this year because their weakness is QB. I'd tend to agree at this point. Bringing in Kevin Glenn and promising him the starters job by the last game of season is likely our ONLY hope of winning a playoff game. We likely won't win even one more game this year with Streveler.
-
Eskimos @ Tiger-Cats
Can we sign this guy (if he's a free agent) in the off-season as our QB? (Not kidding)
-
Week Of: Bombers @ Asshats
I'm going with a buddy. There'll be a little bit of Blue in the crowd.
-
Week Of: Bombers @ Asshats
Either MOS didn't notice or, what I'm guessing (I can't see Willy making up a story) is that it's the same-old, same-old from MOS - never, ever throw your team under the bus publicly. Okay, I can respect that position, but...if things don't improve with the team, if we have another first round play off exit, jobs - coaches jobs, will be gone
-
Regular Season Bomber News
Agree with both of the above statements. Walters may indeed be looking for a seasoned back up ( he'd be kind of stupid not to be open to the idea at least). Nothing desirable has come across his desk yet. The only real possibilities are Glenn or one of Toronto's trio.(or unless we trade for Reilly ha!)
-
Nichols out for the year
Well said!! As unlikely as it would be ( and it would take some humble pie), having Nichols here as a back-up next year would be good for both sides!
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I'm not a country music fan but I have to say...well done CFL!