Everything posted by blueingreenland
-
WF - Bombers @ Riders
I would just love to lay the best down on the Riders. Luc Mullinder on 620 radio never misses a chance to diss the Bombers. I'd love to slap it back in his face!
-
WF - Bombers @ Riders
And I'll tell you guys...from the media out here in SK, the Riders are not all that confident in playing a Bomber team with Collaros & Streveler...and to make matters worse their QB is banged up.
-
WF - Bombers @ Riders
Yeah, I think I'm going too!
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
This times 2!! I thought we had a chance, but the Bombers blew me away!!
-
You all need to apologize to Paul LaPolice.
Apologize to LaPolice...or Hall...or O Shea?? Nah...some guys on this site are always right...and even when they are wrong they think they are right! They'll never apologize. Forget it. Let's just enjoy the victory. Look, they are not perfect coaches...but today they were brilliant!
-
3 stars plus hh world beating blue bombers
Yes...let's give credit where credit is due. Coordinators used the strengths we had and called a fantastic game!!!!
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
Need to run Harris and Streveler 2nd half.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
Agreed. Collaros not seeing his receivers very well out there.
-
WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps
Definetly not. Too nervous, maybe. I hate Calgary.
-
WSF: Bombers @ Stamps
The Stamps are a cocky team and take after their QB and coach...but after what I saw from them last game in Winnipeg running up our stairwell...reminded me of that guy in the NFL who ran to the Cowboys star at midfield and just got plowed over - that's what should have happened to those guys - if Walby was still playing he would have knocked the receiver on his can so quick... anyways I hate Calgary and would love to kick the crap out of them on Sunday!
-
CFL Player Award predictions
Bob Irving told 620 radio today that the Bombers told their media that Bryant graded far above the other Bomber lineman...so I'm guessing other media judges offensive lineman by the same standards - they listen to what the team tells them.
-
CFL Player Award predictions
Yes, the hypocrisy is stunning!
-
WSF: Bombers @ Stamps
It isn't "whining" to stand up for the 100,000 or so jobs that have been lost.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I can't argue with too many of these selections... except for Jon Ryan - I guess they just picked the guy with the highest average ( that's easy). I would have thought we'd get more than one nod on the offensive line - we led the league in rushing yards by a fair bit (running back & QB).
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
And Winnipeg is one of the cheapest places to see a football game.
-
WSF: Bombers @ Stamps
Yeah, I won't be comfortable with a 14 point lead against Calgary this Sunday...unless maybe if we have the ball and there's a minute to go on the clock
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I'm sure Cody Fajardo ( and others who share his faith - including a long list of present and former Bombers) would say his Messiah is in the same place as He was before the injury...right there with him!
-
Our QB's name is spelled ZACH COLLAROS
Yup! They can take the time to make a long post on here, but can't be bothered to spell his name right...oh well.
-
Harris is now the Canadian All Time Leader in Rushing Yards
I think if Harris had played in all 18 games this year he might have broken Cornish's record for a Canadian in one year
-
Harris is now the Canadian All Time Leader in Rushing Yards
Anybody know what the record is for a Canadian running back - total rushing yards in ONE season?...or does Harris have that already?
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Agreed. Harris would have won it had he been healthy...but Harris' yards haven't translated to many points..or wins.
-
WSF
That's crazy!! I think even I could have hit 40% ( as long as the kicks were from 15 yards or closer).
-
CFL Player Award predictions
You sure you didn't want to give the Riders all the awards???
- WSF
-
WSF
I believe Jonas got traded in 1974 when Brock arrived so he wouldn't held for him.