Everything posted by blueingreenland
-
Game Day Thread- Bombers at Arblows
Well...you might get your wish...jury's still out on the win thing though
-
Game Day Thread- Bombers at Arblows
They also have a lot of injuries to their starters
-
Game Day Thread- Bombers at Arblows
I'd be happy with 50
-
NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game
Anyone recall how many people Toronto drew for those exhibition Buffalo Bills games?
-
Matt Nichols Discredited Too Much? Passing Yards Are Meaningless
Joe Poplawski used to say his hands throbbed after catching passes in practice from Deiter Brock.
-
NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game
I happen to know the former premier of SK (Brad Wall) will be there. He is a big Raiders fan.
-
Matt Nichols Discredited Too Much? Passing Yards Are Meaningless
Yup. Hopefully the Bombers treat it like a blip, correct the mistakes, and move on!
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Agreed we need our best players on the field, but this injury had nothing to do with the new rules that protect QB's ( and I realize you weren't arguing this). In fact, I can think of a few QB injuries where it was just a "freak" thing.Sad for Masoli though. Opens up the east now. I wonder if Toronto is now thinking, "So you say there's a chance!"
-
Matt Nichols Discredited Too Much? Passing Yards Are Meaningless
I'm thinking Chris Matthews would have made a difference in the ball game (had he been in for Lawler). He's got more CFL experience and more size ( but alas, we will never know.) Although on 2nd thought, when you have 5-6 turnovers, it wouldn't have mattered if Milt Stegall was in there...
-
Game Day Thread: Week 7- Bombers @ Ticats, Clash of the Titans.Edition
They were too busy zeroing in on Steinhauer all game...I got pretty sick of it.
-
Regular Season Bomber News
I was in Winnipeg visiting from SK and was at the Bomber practice that day. A real shock, but I know he was ready to go.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
You mean since we were coached by Mike Kelly?
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
May not be a crossover spot this year and my bet is Wpg, Calgary, and Edmonton make the playoffs in the west so you may be right about the Riders being on the outside looking in come November
-
HOT GOSS: Matthews in hot water
Absolutely brilliant!!!
-
Matt Nichols Discredited Too Much? Passing Yards Are Meaningless
Who do you consider a "good" team this year? Hamilton and Calgary have been pretty inconsistent...that leaves Edmonton, and they just lost.
-
Matt Nichols Discredited Too Much? Passing Yards Are Meaningless
Agreed. The last 2 Grey Cups that we won we had Tom Burgess & Sean Salisbury as our QB's - yeah we had A LOT of talent around them.
-
Eskimos @ Larks. GDT
Yes, it would be a beautiful thing if we could see Montreal beat Edmonton today...that and maybe if Jason Maas would blow up.
-
3 stars plus HH red black and blue part two
Yes our team this year is reminding me of the Calgary teams the last few years ( minus the Grey Cup champion label but I digress). We have an injury, and its next man up, and we just keep rolling! I like it!
-
Ottawa Redblacks In Town Part 2
And where's Brock Ralph when you need him!
-
ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day
Nichols best QB in the league at this point of the season
-
ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day
Troy Westwood on pregame said Bombers win by 30. So far, he looks about right.
-
ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day
Agreed!!
-
ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day
They look sleepy. Fortunately this team has sooo much talent...they can still win games if one part is stuttering.
-
ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day
One thing you can count on Jennings doing...and that is to throw it deep (it might be to the wrong team, but he will throw it deep).
-
Toronto @ Calgary
Yeah, he'd look good in Bomber colours.. ah nevermind...our coaches would probably just keep him on the injury list