Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. obviously never been a fan of Rod Pederson... and I don't think I've ever actually listened to Rod's voice before... damn, he has a fantastic radio voice... I wish I had pipes like that...
  2. Well this puts them over the top... Just think of the leadership!!!
  3. just pursuing the Bombers line up... the only hole I really can see right now is maybe depth at DT, LB and Canadian WR... maybe they're hoping the camps bodies will take care of DL and LB... O-Leary-Orange and Bockru are the only Cdn back ups right now but I wouldn't be surprised if they add another in the draft... Looking like a pretty solid off-season for the Bombers...
  4. I’m confused... Denzel Washington is an obese old lady??
  5. The ball was about 5 yards overthrown... uncatchable... zero chance Evans is catching that ball if he stays upright... I agree with the general sentiment... the refs didn't "decide" the game... but there were plenty of questionable calls that could have made a difference... ultimately the Tampa D was too much, they essentially shut down the best offense in the league and that was the difference in the game...
  6. I could see the Bombers looking for depth at DT... not necessarily a big splash... I think Stove is ready to take over from Nevis as the starter and he be complimented by a FA signing or a new guy in camp...
  7. this is basically a trade for Speller's neg rights?
  8. Careful... you're using Rider math here...
  9. Because Winnipeg fans have more class than that...
  10. This is why I was always under the assumption Harris would stay... I think the Bombers were definitely going to offer something... but maybe it's at a lower rate, say 150K (reports are he signed for 175)... was Harris really going to pack up and move to Ottawa (for example) for an extra 25k?... I highly doubt it...
  11. No surprise... but glad it's official now
  12. Lucky has sooo much speed and enough skill to be a quality CFL receiver... just needs the right OC to get the most out of him...
  13. Andrew Harris has too many personal and business connections in Winnipeg to leave now... it wouldn't make any sense for him... IMO if he's playing professional football next year, it's for the Bombers.... no chance he's going anywhere else...
  14. Lol... of course there are some bad ones... I didn’t say every single DB they’ve ever brought to camp is an all star... šŸ˜‚
  15. Losing sayles is disappointing but if there’s one position where this regime has been churning out all stars year in and out, it’s DB... I think we’ll be just fine...
  16. The Jets firing Williams might be the most laughable coaching move to happen in the NFL this year... I'm sure he's the reason this **** hole team is 0-12... he tried something different and it failed miserably.... it was a stupid play call but at least he's trying something different... they did him a favour by getting him out of there while the rest of the coaching staff still has to stick around for 5 more weeks before getting their pink slips...
  17. I always just laugh because 1990 is the ONLY thing they had on us... and now they have nothing.... if anyone still wants to bring it up I usually hit them with something along these lines... "yeah, that 29 years was pretty bad... now just imagine if your team averaged a championship every 29 years and your team has existed for 110 years... that would give you, what, about 4 cups total? Now that would be brutal."
  18. Is Danny Maciocia the GM of the Als?... I feel so out of the loop on CFL news...
  19. You're forgetting Gaitor was actually good last year... then he got hurt... Maston took over and was much better... proves you CAN lose your job because of injury... Fenner and Hecht... not as much... Let's just say Jones and Alexander made a huge difference...
  20. "He may be just a little short"... Player needed 15 yards and clearly gained 8...
  21. to clarify... the waving hand represents "hi"... so the message is actually "Oh hi there beautiful"... which is grammatically correct ...
  22. Realistically.... Johnson is just the "face of the franchise"... his financial commitment is probably limited... if the headline says "redbird capital buys the XFL" no one cares...
  23. Sure, why not.... Prediction one: playing in the bubble, this thing will go through til the end without a major hitch On to the hockey predictions: East: Tampa (1), Boston (2), Washington (3), Philly(4) Pitt 3 - Mtl 0 Car 3 - NYR 2 NYI 3 - Fla 1 CBJ 3 - Tor 2 (just because ) West: Colorado (1), St Louis (2), Vegas (3), Dallas (4) Edm 3 - Chi 1 Nash 3 - Ari 2 Van 3 - Minn 1 Wpg 3 - Cgy 1
  24. too many people think it's still the 1970s.... size is important but speed and puck movement trumps size every time... I'd take a small, good skating puck mover over a big bruiser any day... although, I'd rather have a guy that's both (Byfuglien 😄)
  25. I was just thinking this... can you imagine how excruciating this off season would be if we had not won the cup... I don't even want to think about it...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.