Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. I don't hate those Calgary Unis as much as other do... or maybe they just look really nice compared to dog-**** green coloured jerseys they have been beside the last couple weeks... they probably look ugly beside Championship royal blue...
  2. Don't get me wrong... I agree that it's far more satisfying than the 2011 Swag team or, especially, the 2013/2005 laughing stock... it's just an odd feeling... I'm not old enough to remember the 80s... closest thing I've seen to this in my lifetime is 2001... but even that year the second and third (and fifth 😜) place teams felt closer to the Bombers... this year it feels like no one is close...
  3. I literally get emotional when I think about Streveler's play in 2019... especially in the playoffs... With a nearly broken ankle, he was truckin guys AND out-running them... would not take a play off, no matter what... that guy was absolute heart and soul... even if he never plays another snap for the Bombers... he's already a legend in Winnipeg... Also had more TD passes in the GC than Zach 😁
  4. This is funny... but it still feels weird being that team... I always feel much better when everyone is counting us out...
  5. That Elks team is actually not terrible on paper.... O-line and LB look weak, but mostly solid outside of that... why do they suck so much??
  6. The most confusing part of this article might be the first statement... "Entering the season as many people’s Grey Cup favourites, the star-studded Edmonton Elks..."
  7. We’re not mad… we’re disappointed
  8. that's in an 18 game season?
  9. https://3downnation.com/2021/10/04/riders-make-duke-williams-their-second-highest-paid-receiver/ Assuming this is accurate... here's your answer
  10. I know we all like to rag on the riders... but I find it hard to believe their offense won't be helped even a little bit by the return of Evans and additional of Duke... Sorry... I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way... but I'm uncomfortable with the Bombers being this dominant... in my lifetime as a Bomber fan, I'm not sure I've ever seen a Bomber team this much better than everyone else... not even 2001... I just can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen... even seeing some of the usual debbie downers around here optimistic just feels weird...
  11. Riders new offense... get Fajardo to throw it as far as possible and hope that Duke is around there somewhere...
  12. This is bang on... yes the entire panel was constantly heaping praise on the Bombers on Friday... but the way the season has gone so far... what else could they possibly say?
  13. I don’t get to hung up on that… Wolitarsky is basically 100% American with a Canadian parent a dual citizenship…. We’ll take what we can get…
  14. Probably a stretch to assume Calgary will sweep… but sask is lucky they pulled out the last second win against BC last week… otherwise they’d be 4-4, in third place, and have calgary right on their tails…
  15. I’m not worried about Coach not having the guys ready to play… but I don’t like the idea of going 3 or 4 weeks without playing a meaningful game…
  16. I love that you’re always ripping people for never letting this go… yet you’re the one who brings it up 😄
  17. Across the board, the secondary is second to none… Alford-Nichols-Alexander-Taylor-Jones…. Most teams would love to have two players of that quality… we have five… PS I may have Alford and Nichols in the wrong order…
  18. As Milt said at half…. Barring any significant injury, how does anyone beat the bombers this year?
  19. Lions tried to ruin our scoring record in garbage time… bombers D not letting it happen…
  20. I don’t… but only because that means I’m cheering for the riders to win a game… which has never and will never happen…
  21. Listening to Duane Forde this game… he hasn’t answered several questions I have… I’ve been wondering is this QB athletic?… does he throw a heavy ball?… these are things we’ll never know…
  22. It's probably a matter of they knew he'd be out at least 3 or 4 weeks... so you throw him on the 6-game and if he's out for six then you save some cap hit... if not, no big deal, just pull him off...
  23. LOL... I had a friend once tell me... "I've never seen someone hate a sports teams as much as you hate the riders" 😂 I hate them... I just don't count them out until they've lost...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.