Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned somewhere already... but according to Ted Wyman on the Wpg Sports Talk podcast, the Bombers have, in fact, had conversations with Justin Medlock about returning... but it sounds like Medlock is not interested at this time...
  2. I think the result of that melee also reflects the team's coaches and overall attitude... one team will defend each other and fight back to the line without crossing it... the other team has no discipline and just goes over the top any chance they get... that's why one team had two DQs and the other had two major fouls...
  3. I totally agree... hate seeing good players go down... possibly an unpopular opinion around here but I really like Cody Farjardo as a person and as a player (much less than the media does though)... I was disappointed to see him go down against us and I hope he's back and healthy ASAP... should also clarify that despite liking him, I want him to lose every game by 30 points...
  4. Serious question… does he have any chance of becoming a CFL player?
  5. I would typically agree…. But what irks people about the 07 game is that what he did off the field directly affected what he did on the field… and that’s hard look past…
  6. Interesting thing about the offsides that no one has mentioned yet… the riders lined up offside on ALL FOUR bomber short yardage plunges… the three TDs and one 3rd and short… how can you possibly keep screwing that up?!
  7. Just want to point something out on the first half melee… I didn’t catch it all during the game… saw the Harris helmet rip after the fact… should he have been kicked out? Maybe…. But it seems a lot of people are forgetting in 2019 against Montreal when Vernon Adams ripped Bighill’s helmet off, tried to smash his head in with it… and still stayed in the game… Ripping a helmet off is definitely not an automatic dq…
  8. I was suspicious... random person shows up out of nowhere with a youtube link... against my better judgement, I clicked on the link... but it is actually hilarious...
  9. you guys are forgetting the ratio too... with Demski out we're playing 4 american receivers and need to start another Canadian... which gives Briggs the upper hand...
  10. Grant is on the 6-game... so unfortunately his return is not immanent... does anyone know if the "6-game" is actually less this year because of a shortened year?
  11. Well, sometimes you miss a game because of family reasons and such… reading the recap here, probably better for my health to have not watched it 😁… anyways, I’m probably not going to lose too much sleep over this one… 1) bombers weren’t going to go 14-0 so I expected a few hiccups along the way… got some good film on what not to do and where to improve 2) Argos are a good team… not sure how good yet, but I definitely see them in the mix for top of the east… 3) beating a team in back-to-back weeks is very difficult, no matter the opponent… 4) I’m shocked no rider trolls have showed up yet 😆 let’s regroup and focus on Calgary… hopefully we’ll get one more shot at Toronto in early Dec in Hamilton…
  12. I'm concerned about this trend... they may give up 8 this week...
  13. Tyrell comes in and the offense continues to run through Lawler, Adams, and Brady... not too concerned...
  14. I'm surprised... that means he picked against the riders at least once...
  15. anyone can wear bearpants! He lives in Winnipeg, right?... Maybe he heals up and gets another look... doesn't mean it's over...
  16. This is exactly what I was thinking... hopefully it's not bad news for Wilson or Rocquemore...
  17. That young fellow was in bombers camp one year, correct?… kind of cruel to do that to someone when we had Medlock…
  18. Have you guys not noticed this Bomber team is better when they are counted out... My hope is that the bombers are never first in the meaningless power rankings... and are first place at the end of the season... just like 2019
  19. early in the regime, maybe... but certainly not in the last 2 or 3 seasons...
  20. has there ever been any clarification on how global players work within the ratio?... every team has to roster at least one (I think?) but we still need 7 Canadians starting... is that right? A global player is just another player on the roster?
  21. I obviously mean no disrespect to the late Mrs Reilly… but did she really named her son Michael and expect that no one would ever call him Mike?
  22. Yea, but as we all now know… Irving is only great because of the sound of his voice… that’s a fact from a reliable industry expert…
  23. I always felt that way about Lucky too… I remember constantly saying to my buddies, if our OC is such an offensive genius, why can’t he figure out a way to exploit defenses with a package that includes lucky and Grant… pure speed to overwhelm the defence… anyways, based on actual production, not a huge loss… but I can’t help but feel there was a lot of potential production missed…
  24. Don’t want to start this up again… but the discussion about diversity hiring is completely ridiculous in this case… Kate Bierness is not only completely qualified but also exceptional at her job… she’s the best person for the job, end of story…
  25. The guy who’s somehow still getting work based on a good half season five years ago… I would take a raw rookie over him any day…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.