Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. Actually, I think the riders would have to go 6-1... since the Bombers hold the tie-breaker... the riders need to outright win in the standings... you can't call riderfans an echo-chamber who shouts down any contrarian... and then post this... (well, I guess you can do whatever you want... it's just hypocritical )
  2. I’m surprised there wasn’t a little more reaction to the final TD… the ref was right there so we’ll have to trust his call… but nothing I saw live or on replays showed Fajarso anywhere near the goal line… and when the pile got up he was a good half yard away from the line… didn’t see him reach the ball out or anything… seemed questionable but the ref made the call and it’s impossible to overturn based on the replays…
  3. Every time this board counts out the riders... they seem to play their best... let's wait to see what happens tonight...
  4. I agree... it's only really worth it when your kicker is... Medlock
  5. I'm assuming this is a Will Ferrell as Neil Diamond quote... if not, congrats on joining the PPC...
  6. funny thing is the only game where it actually did matter... Leggs made the kicks....
  7. Thanks for answering the question that I was thinking but never actually asked... are you a mind reader?? Also, this thread, in general, was depressing... I didn't have the misfortune of watching this game but it sounds painful...
  8. You're right that this management won't fire LaPo right away... but if ownership decides to move on from Desjardins after the season... a new GM could easily (and likely) want his own coach...
  9. It's true... the patience shown from Miller, Walters and O'Shea was certainly not matched by the fan base.... but it paid off... and you need all levels on board to pull this stuff off...
  10. What's the story with Ty Cobb?
  11. good idea.. but unfortunately someone coaching to keep their job probably doesn't have that luxury...
  12. Lions are 4-2 with a good offense… wouldn’t count them out… though I’d like our chances against them at home in late November…
  13. AND throws a hard ball…
  14. Ugly game… kicking was hideous… made the rookie QB look better than he should have… offense sputtered along after the first quarter… but good teams find ways to win… and that’s what the bombers did today
  15. Can we call medlock again?
  16. Slightly under thrown… should’ve been a TD… can’t win em all
  17. Was thinking that too… does he think most 6’5 pro athletes are generally unathletic 😂
  18. More on the team than the guy… take it out of circulation for a while… you won’t be seeing a #85 receiver for the bombers for a long time…
  19. This dude wearing #15… no one teach him about this teams history??
  20. Anyone still concerned about Adams??
  21. I’m afraid to admit I agree with our rider friend… not sure why people are concerned about the riders schedule…. they now only play 2 of their remaining 8 at home… not ideal for the stretch… and remember what happened the only time they played on the road this year…😂
  22. Nothing wrong with a contrarian... as a matter of fact, I think it's good for the discussion... but when your argument is "my opinion is more right than yours and you just think your the smartest (because your background suggests you actually are) because you played"... not much to work with there...
  23. That's not necessarily true... Bill Belichick always pumps the other team's tires... but @GCn20 explains the difference perfectly above...
  24. The scoring stats don't mean much since we've played 6 games (and Calg) and every other team has only played 4 or 5... however, that makes the defensive stats even more impressive...
  25. My friend has a Shabazz jersey... but I don't think he's worn it in public in quite a while...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.