Everything posted by bearpants
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
never, ever in his career could Milt be accused of not showing up... that man give 100% to every game, every practice, every workout... that's why he's the CFL's GOAT receiver...
-
Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
sure... but who's paying for all this?
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Someone obviously thought the "celebrity" of Urban would add credibility to the CFL... instead it just made the CFL look even more bush league...
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
The only reason I wanted to watch some of the Hamilton game is b/c I had absolutely zero recollection of this game... after watching it, I realized why...
-
Vince McMahon considers move to bring back the XFL
Never mind two years ago... remember two months ago when the xfl signed Derek Dennis and SJ green and a few alarmist were warning us about the “surge of cfl talent” headed south... 😆
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
I watched a good chunk of it just out of curiosity... few thoughts... -I actually cringed when I saw those gold monstrosities they called uniforms. I think I forgot how ugly those jerseys were... - we had some good players in that defence: suber, Hefney, Bstew, marcellous bowman, Bryant turner, Alex hall (injured) and Jason Vega (inured)... - that offensive line was so bad it was painful to watch. The offensive game plan was just pathetic. They mentioned several times on the broadcast how the bombers tore it up on the ground the prior week and it took till the third possession to call a run... - buck pierce and Joey Eliot both showed some good things at qb but with about a half second to throw not much help there was only so much they could do. Terrance Edwards and Chris Matthews were pretty good... - don’t want to start this fight but Matt Nichols is miles better than any qb that played in that game... - I appreciate even more what we’ve seen from the bombers over the last 4 years after watching that game (even though I think that was probably a .500 team with a 0% coaching staff)
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Without looking it up... I'm going to guess this is every Riders loss... 😂
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
FYI this is Marshall Ferguson...
-
Favourite Blue Bombers Memory
I strongly maintain this record will never be broken.... only because the reality is anyone good enough to do it will likely spend a good portion of their career in the NFL...
-
Best CFL PLayer of the 2010's
Yeah... my comment was kinda tongue in cheek...
-
Best CFL PLayer of the 2010's
This is fun... but rather than waste everyone's time we'll just skip to the winner... Andrew Harris
-
Vince McMahon considers move to bring back the XFL
I think we all knew this league was unlikely to be successful long term... but this will almost definitely kill it for good.... kind of unfortunate luck for them...
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
I think what he's saying is next time tell us why you're posting a highlight video of a random player... just say "Bomber just signed this QB" before posting the video... I know my first thought was why is he posting a video of a random QB?
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Sounds like Brandon Bridge has moved on from football... good luck to him in his next career... https://3downnation.com/2020/03/06/rookie-again-brandon-bridge-trading-in-helmet-for-police-badge/
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
maybe re-read what he said...
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
I'm scared to know how much this book is going to cost... because I will 100% be buying it.... I'm still recovering from Rage and Tool tickets going on sale so close together
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
This is literally the suggested change that started this whole conversation...
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
I'm not necessarily in favour of removing the rouge... but this is a terrible analogy... the equivalent would be giving a team automatic points for dropping a TD pass...
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
I have no idea who these people are but they look like (L-R): young Seth Meyers, young Jack Black, and young Simon Pegg...
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
this is too amazing!!!! Every Bomber fan needs to listen to this.... absolute gold!
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
The whole idea of the top team picking their opponent is ridiculous... but I do like W1 and E1 getting the top two spots and then rank 3-6 as they lie...
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
One of the best bits Wheeler and Hal ever did was calling a "rival" morning show in Sask and convincing him to rip up his Grey Cup tickets because they were "counterfeit"... I believe the Grey Cup was in Regina that year, so my research suggests it was possibly in 2003... I don't know where to find it but it's absolute gold and I highly recommend listening to it if you can find it...
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
Bombers twitter #ForTheW... as usual!
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
This is a strange old man rant for someone who I'm pretty sure is not that old... You're saying you prefer listening to an hour of content with an hour of commercials mixed in... rather than just an hour of straight content?? Strange position to take... Also, like the podcast, CJOB is also free... I may be a "****** millenial" but I also have two young kids and a full time job... which leaves me with about 20 minutes of free time per day...
-
Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
I'd have to assume our management was not interested in him... otherwise it seems like a miss for that dollar value...