HardCoreBlue
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2026 Bombers Season
Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
Game 64 : Wild @ 19 Games Left
No we are not out of the playoff picture just yet. Going by what I'm reading and seeing, the Jets management, coaching staff and players feel they're still in the hunt. So why wouldn't we get behind that?
-
Around The NHL 2016/2017
Because our coach and gm believe we are still in the hunt. :-) Maybe we sit tight like the flames and roll the dice with what we have. if we don't succeed, we let lose our spare parts in the off season. Unless of course another gm becomes desperate, panicky and we can get way with more than we bargained for in selling some of our accessories like Stafford, Pav, MP etc
-
Free Agency Frenzy
M.O.A.B's moniker says The Champ so I referenced it. I liked his post about smhing . . .
-
Free Agency Frenzy
The Champ has spoken. :-)
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Darts?
-
Around The NHL 2016/2017
Great point.
-
Around The NHL 2016/2017
So you say there's a chance? :-)
-
Around The NHL 2016/2017
Okay, I'll be that naive guy. Since we are still in the playoff hunt, we use Stafford to get something to help us get there not to unload something for futures right? Or another scenario (unless something changes between now and trade deadline) stay status quo and keep with the guys we have to get us there.
-
US Politics
I liked how Spicer turned that around. No, we didn't do that, we asked them to tell the truth.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Not to mention the fact whether he makes it out of TC alive.
-
Game 63 : 20 Games Left @ Maple Leafs
Yup, just ideally I was suggesting. :-)
-
Game 63 : 20 Games Left @ Maple Leafs
Ideally, someone outside of Toronto and Winnipeg who has seen, live, each player play in all their games date makes that call . . ..
-
TankWatch
And Matthews, fairly of course.
-
TankWatch
Not me no matter what season. Chincy approach. If any GM fields their AHL team for 'development', they should be shown the door.
-
Game 61 : 22 Games Left @ Canadiens
I really dislike this game and I'm sure most Jets players would as well. You play every game to win regardless of standings. I hope some unrealistic miracle happens, Jets go on a run, make the playoffs and this square crap gets punted off. Have a beautiful day.
-
US Politics
I don't find that refreshing at all. However, we're now told that Trump is a genius by a recent fox contributor (name eludes me) so all is good.
-
NHL Injury Watch 2016/17 season
Yes just ask Edmonton.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Yes and even after a month or so I'm still fascinated by this and other continuing things CJ does.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Yea we each have our favorites don't we.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
That's my point, maybe we should have imo. It wasn't Atomic that raised the condescending issue with you responding to my post, it was me trying to decipher your approach.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Fair enough which fascinates me that the Roughies had the opportunity to invest in DD for a bit longer but chose the KG route. It's almost like he is taking the 'F you' approach to other teams but forgetting he is building an actual team that has to have some sort of logic/plan to it. Yes Chris Jones fans will tell me he's a genius and I wouldn't understand.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
I wasn't suggesting Glenn be forced to accept less I was suggesting it might have been a good option to offer him something he would be okay with. Because we're not talking in-person, sometimes I'm not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic and funny or you're being an a** in responding to a post. To be metaphorically transparent with you.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Okay I understand the price tag reason but LeFevour instead of Glenn?
-
Free Agency Frenzy
So to get this straight. Roughies plan is to dismantle the core that was was previously built and rebuild it through FA and players that were released?
-
Around The NHL 2016/2017
Yes but as a few posters here regularly indicate we are in a rebuilding/development mode with no realistic goal of making the playoffs. Unlike the Blues, Habs and Bruins who consider themselves contenders this year. Therefore expectations of the coaching staff is different. btw, I can't stand this mindset.