Arnold_Palmer
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Blue Bomber Discussion
Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer
-
Mourtada
He hit line 41/45 a few years ago with BC! Absolute game changer.
-
3 stars plus hh Elk sweep
No he ran a 4.59. 4.6 isn’t ideal in the NFL especially for a RB under 6 foot. No problem. Good for us.
-
3 stars plus hh Elk sweep
Love Harris but he’s not fast enough. The NFL is very into combine numbers. He wouldn’t be impressive enough athletically. But a guy like Trent Richardson can get drafted top 5 but couldn’t read a play or a hole.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
I would rather win ugly than loss pretty.
-
Mourtada
Let me tell you. Happy to see 4/5 but I was nervous as **** for every single one lol
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
I thought after our Grey cup run people would give this team the benefit of the doubt. It’s unbelievable.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
So funny people on the rider board calling our team mediocre lmao talk about delusional.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
on paper they’re not though. Must be frustrating
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
We played terrible all three games against Edmonton and still dominated the score board
-
3 stars plus hh Elk sweep
And two mediocre. Growing pains as a young kid but he looks like a young Harris. So glad we have him as our under study. I couldn’t imagine using an import as a running back at this point!
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Well no I always feel like usually there’s a few great teams, a few good teams and some lousy teams. I like Toronto, but besides that no one looks remotely impressive
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Is there any issue in the league? I feel like this year we’re 9-1 but almost every other team is mediocre. Usually there’s 3, or 4 teams that can win it all but I don’t feel that way this year.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
It was going to be a pick six. We went on and scored. So 14 point swing. So no problem with that being considered the turning point.
-
3 stars plus hh Elk sweep
I’ll give SOME credit to our kicking game (not ready to name him by name yet) for going 4/5 after being 4/10 previously. It’s like baby steps.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
I see the appeal by the Edmonton coaching staff on a guy like Cornelius. Good arm and extremely mobile, but man this guy does not have the IT factor with his QB IQ. He simply cannot read a play. Remember Bishop was once upon the future in New England over a guy like Brady and threw the prettiest ball I’ve ever seen but he could not read a defense.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Not good for a team like Edmonton with “stars” to be completely done. Winnipeg winning means nothing to the league so yes we havent gotten favourable calls
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Not even the best defense he’s faced!
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Man oh man Oliveria is a Harris clone.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Haha very true. We are spoiled. Every game isn’t going to be a 40-10 thrashing. Even great teams have tough games.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Time to see what they got. Love Nufie but he’s not a tackle.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
I would have ran the ball until they proved they could stop it but that’s just me.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
This is the O’Shea trickery I’ve missed and loved so much.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Playing as a guard at tackle is not an easy feat.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Missing Hardrick so far.
-
Week 10 - Non-Champ Edition
Exactly the worst thing this team can do is come complacent. The teams that win championships are the teams that are firing on all cylinders late in the season.