Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arnold_Palmer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer

  1. A lot of borderline late hits on Collaros today and the booth got a text book unnecessary roughness call wrong.. it creates a a terrible standard and is going to cause an injury. These players think they can follow through no matter what. Not good for the league.
  2. This is bush league. I want unbiased commentators. I feel like I’m listening to a rider broadcast. This is the best TSN has to offer?
  3. Okay time to mute this broadcast. I can’t stand the rider bias anymore.
  4. That’s an absolute joke. Guess we don’t want to protect our quarterbacks.
  5. They really get excited over a three yard gain hey.
  6. Seems like there’s very few great returners in the league these days.
  7. Looks like offside is the only penalty they’re calling today.
  8. We need a better receiving core. I feel so bad for Collaros. The man is throwing dimes this season.
  9. Agreed. I would be okay with this being his last year. He’s lost a step.
  10. Text book hit by Bighill that’s the hit you show to the kids.
  11. Adam’s what the heck man! Keep moving lol
  12. Alexander had all that room and some how stumbles into green!
  13. Would rather see us go for it on a short 3rd and 2 but likely it ended up being as good as a punt..
  14. Absolutely. I like how they refer to collaros as the former rider and not as Grey cup champion
  15. “The impressive drive stalls” if you consider one first down impressive then yeah sure we’ll go with that!
  16. I remember that was the turning point in our season. Fred Reid was dynamic that season averaging 7 YPC and Smith provided some thunder to Reids lightning and we ended up atleast being respectable after a really tough start to the season.
  17. Strev will be looking for starter money. We won’t be able to pay that. Ottawa is the logical choice. Although I loved what he brought to the team it will be surely missed but there’s better ways to spend 150-200 k to upgrade our roster.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.