Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arnold_Palmer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer

  1. Argos not getting in the end zone in the first half and putting the dagger into the heart has come to haunt them. 3 or 4 touchdowns instead of field goals then and Hamilton would be demoralized and out of it.
  2. Sure but coaches grow too, that was over a decade ago.
  3. He’s certainly not ready. I’m surprised he’s mentioned but Richie Hall isn’t who has all the experience in the world and has done a great job with this group.
  4. So are we essentially fully healthy now? Anyone of great consequence that will be out this Sunday?
  5. I’d go with Harris if he’s healthy and Augustine as the primary backup. Would still love to give him a few plays. I think with his speed he just adds a different dynamic.
  6. Any given Sunday! Can’t wait.
  7. Glad we’re playing the Riders. That’s who I wanted all along.
  8. Dropped passes, bad turn overs, costly /undisciplined penalties. This goes to show the difference between a team ready for the playoffs like Hamilton and a team that hasn’t been there before like Montreal.
  9. Love that promo by Wade Miller. I remember being 11 years old and my uncle taking me to the western semi finals against BC in 2002 or was it 2003? Front row by the BC bench. “BC SUCKS” growing the game is important so let’s get the kids out!
  10. I’m not too worried about him not practising this week but if he isn’t practising next week then we’ll know there’s some serious doubts.
  11. Good old Winnipeg boy. I remember watching him play in the high school finals for Oak Park absolutely destroying St.Paul’s. I used to play for Team Manitoba and my dad coached a lot of good players from high school, and in the midget league but he was probably the best high school football player I’ve ever seen.
  12. Obviously you want to see touchdowns but in a game like this it’s nice to see Castillo get some practise with the long field goals in tough conditions. I feel comfortable with him in a big game when it matters now.
  13. With Augustine breaking the century mark in the first half he’s now the third Canadian Bomber runningback to have a 100 yard game this season. I wonder when the last time that’s been done if ever?
  14. I’m hoping and praying sask gets through Calgary so that we can play them. I think we match up well against them.
  15. I know a veteran squad who is coached well doesn’t need the extra motivation. But losing shows that we’re mortal. It’s better to have the kick in the teeth now so that come playoff time the young guys and the vets are dialed in. Again I’m not too worried about that from a coach O’Shea led team but it’s good none the less. Especially from the young guys who thought it would be a walk in the park.
  16. Wasn’t he just coming back from injury? I wouldn’t have played him at all. Need the hogs healthy for the playoffs
  17. I said earlier. Until the 4th quarter on first down we were running the ball on first down. Being a rookie on 2nd and 7 isn’t the ideal position to be in
  18. Where was that the whole game lol back to back perfect throws.
  19. Hey yWell the biggest problem I have with McGuire is that he refuses to move the pocket so that he can step up and make a throw. He rarely has his feet set and planted and he’s so deep in the pocket.
  20. Montreal still has chance for second place. They have a lot to play for.
  21. Harris has played almost a decade in the CFL and he has the best runningback in the CFL that is helping him make it second and manageable
  22. I don’t know what we’re expecting though. The weather is crap, Montreal has a pretty good defense and we’re running the ball predictably. By putting your quarterback in second and long every series isn’t a recipe for success.
  23. Well chris streveler ran a legit 4.5 40 time, and McGuire runs about a 5. Big difference lol!
  24. Huh what happened to Huff in Calgary? Isn’t he having a decent season..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.