Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arnold_Palmer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer

  1. ZC is a super star. We’re lucky to have him.
  2. The thing that sucks about using Grant as a receiver is that it effects his returns
  3. For the first time all season maybe we had the play action bite there. Would have loved to see it
  4. Agreed! My thoughts exactly as I was heading to the pisser maybe we should apply for an OC role with the club
  5. What your don’t like water to sober you up?
  6. If they’re ok with field goals I’m more then ok with TD’s
  7. That’s why I thought it was crazy people were saying under 70 for Carey
  8. Do I get two strikes off for taking Demski?
  9. Don’t want to see Zac run too much!
  10. Makes me miss Medlock. Automatic
  11. Agreed. As a former running back. Get LOW
  12. The bomber way. We get tds, they kick field goals.. we win games!
  13. Demski! Yes selfishly I’m extra happy because that means I move on haha!
  14. This is the Oliveria I want to see
  15. One team has two byes, one team has no byes. One team looks quicker.. wake up CFL this is BUSH LEAGUE
  16. Can’t rely on the command Center for anything
  17. Nothing wrong with 3. Bend but don’t break. The bomber way.
  18. Calgary receivers looked offside.
  19. Don’t like Calgary but I must admit those Stamps jerseys are sharp.
  20. Hope he’s used properly! He’s a big weapon for us. I picked him for a TD tonight so I’m feeling the Demski magic tonight.
  21. Speaking of gambling. I like Carey over 69.5 but like every team against us except Toronto they won’t use him when it matters most! Just my prediction.
  22. Keep it coming I would rather quietly go out and collect wins, we don’t need the praise, I learned enough from 2001 when we were told how great we were.
  23. That’s it, we need a cargo pant and t shirt night at IG field next time we’re at home against Calgary.
  24. I got some captain Morgan’s private stock, it goes down way too smooth, the better half is at a family reunion in Mexico so I might have a heavy hand tonight!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.