Henoc/extension/tidbit In Penton Piece

rebusrankin

Henoc will try to see if he gets an NFL shot that's for sure, although I'm not confident that we'll continue to see him in Bomber Blue if that fails and he stays in the CFL.

He's either waiting to try out for the NFL or waiting to see what happens with the Bombers.  If we start winning I bet he stays, if we don't he'll probably jump ship.  He wants to be on a Grey cup contender team just like everyone else.

...OR Bluto went and ruined our chances by convincing his mom and dad that they should talk him into joining the Ti-Cats or Argo's.  Bastid!

He's either waiting to try out for the NFL or waiting to see what happens with the Bombers.  If we start winning I bet he stays, if we don't he'll probably jump ship.  He wants to be on a Grey cup contender team just like everyone else.

...OR Bluto went and ruined our chances by convincing his mom and dad that they should talk him into joining the Ti-Cats or Argo's.  Bastid!

they are lovely people.

Like you don't know

;)

Bluto, if you guys steal Henoc you have to take Cauncy too.

already have a pretty good NI safety (also had a drink with his folks on the night i met Henoc's)... but i expect that our 2013 second rounder will take the spot sooner or later. a good pair of GTA boys... so i don't think Cauchy would get on our roster... maybe a short drive down the QEW he'd have more luck...

but seriously folks, if i'm a CFL player agent with guys in the final year of their contracts, i'd be strongly advising none of them to extend until after the new CBA is agreed to. it seems to be generally accepted that the SMS will raise significantly after the new TV deal, so agreeing to a deal before finding out how much more you can ask for is just a bad idea. i think that the era of $200k+ NI star-level-players starts in 2014.

but seriously folks, if i'm a CFL player agent with guys in the final year of their contracts, i'd be strongly advising none of them to extend until after the new CBA is agreed to. it seems to be generally accepted that the SMS will raise significantly after the new TV deal, so agreeing to a deal before finding out how much more you can ask for is just a bad idea. i think that the era of $200k+ NI star-level-players starts in 2014.

It's a smart point (by an Argo fan no less)... that said, the GM's and player agents should have a pretty good handle on what the new TV deal will bring in for revenues; and the effect on the SMS.  Wouldn't be surprised if they've got a working understanding, but that the player side would be unwilling to put pen to paper until the CBA is official.

• 1 month later...

So Muamba is a complete sieve and the opponents had no influence on their own successful plays.

That means the opponents erred a lot in their assignments whenever Henoc managed to get involved.

Question.

How many of the other teams, including Ottawa, would grab Henoc if they could?

So Muamba is a complete sieve and the opponents had no influence on their own successful plays.

That means the opponents erred a lot in their assignments whenever Henoc managed to get involved.

Question.

oh! oh! i know i know!! 9. 9 teams would play henoc if they could..

and pigseye seriously might not know what an MLB is supposed to do if he thinks henoc is a poor MLB.. kid has nothing but talent and potential

Question.

The only teams who would be interested in him are the ones who are light on their NI starters. Anyone with good NI depth wouldn't even consider starting him at MLB.