Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Neufeld injured again
It was an acceptable risk that hasn't worked out.
-
Durant on cusp of return to Riders lineup!
Closed practice so how does Migs know how Durant looked? Signals getting through his tinfoil hat?
-
Bombers add Cam Marshall and Deantre Harlan to PR
How big is the DT?
-
Durant on cusp of return to Riders lineup!
Desperation. They signed Joseph since Durant was close eh? Oh and they wouldn't risk hurting him? Like Taman cares beyond this year.
-
Robert Marve
FYI my list wasn't in order for that second tier. Lancaster played when the run was the dominant offensive play and you could hammer receivers all down the field versus today. Ecthevery too. One name I should have added was Jackie Psrker. Oh and Mark, Peyton and Favre are on most top ten lists of QBs and they only have 1 title apiece. I've also seen Marino on my top NFL QB lists despite the lack of a championship.
-
Robert Marve
So the great QBs: 1. Flutie 1a. Moon next tier?: Lancaster Dungian Ray Calvillo Clements Etcheverry Ploen
-
Robert Marve
Damon Allen was a very good QB for a long time, while being a great big game QB.
-
Brohm has a broken thumb; Willy to start
Drew with Marve in at times for a different look?
-
Robert Marve
Is Brohm as free agent after the year? I know Marve was just signed this year and should be under contract for 2015. In terms of around the league, won't Ottawa look at Nichols, Lefevour or Tate?
-
Quarterback controversy?
I thought Marve looked better than Brohm. I like his potential.
-
Props to the O-line
Daniels was hitting his blocks and looked better than January, Howard, Knapp et all have looked at tackle. Goossen was decent. Overall the line played better. You're kidding yourself if you think Brohm doesn't hold the ball too long on many occasions or that Cotton didn't have holes.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Stamps
Can we get to 9 wins next year and challenge for a playoff spot? I think so.
-
TSN change means no CFL broadcast
I have all 5, however I also have the sports package.
-
Quarterback controversy?
Willy is the best young QB we've had since Glenn in 04 or Jones in 00 and people want to talk QB controversy?
-
Jace Daniels in this week?
Hey, I'd be happy to see the Fresh Prince at MLB too.
-
Jace Daniels in this week?
He can't be any worse.
-
Kyle Walters
Thanks. Couldn't recall some of them exactly.
-
Grigsby Released!
Chad Simpson is better than Ford or Grisby but getting off topic.
-
Kyle Walters
Players brought in by Mack: 1. Washington 2. Dunn 3. Wild 4. Bryant 5. Anderson 6. Denmark 7. Watson 8. Kolhert 9. Greaves 10. Vega 11. J. Jones 12. Woods Players brought in by Walters: 1. Bucknor 2. Leggett 3. Randle 4. Johnson 5. Kuale 6.Peach 7. Willy 8. Moore 9. Kelly 10. Grigsby 11. Neufeld 12. JFG 13. Liram H. 14. Bryant 15. Howard 16. Tyler 17. Stoudermire 18. Cotton 19. Frazier 20. Booker 21. Brohm 22. Marve Need to disagree with 17to85, Mack didn't bring in most of the players on the team and certainly not most of the starters. Willy, Grisbby/Cotton, Moore, Kelly, Leggett, Randle, Johnson, Bucknor, Kuale, Peach, Howard, Tyler is half of our starters. January and Morley predate Mack too.
-
Grigsby Released!
Grigsby was ok, although I admit I was hoping for an upgrade in the off-season. However this just makes him looks selfish. Don't want guys like that.
-
Keepers For 2015
Unamba is not a keeper. An american who can play teams but do squat on D is not worth a spot.
-
New coordinators for 2015?
I'm in the I'd rather see both gone camp. Marcel's offenses are average at best. I'd say the extra 9 yards per game and 2 pts per game can be credited to having an actual QB. Etch's system does not work.
-
New coordinators for 2015?
Is Steinheur up after this year in Hamilton? I'd take him.
-
GDT Bombers and Eskies
I think Milt is going to catch four passes for over 200 yards and 4 tds and we hammer the Lions. Wait, it's not 2005?
-
Winnipeg Mayoral Election
Budget cut is when you cut the amount of money a government department receives. It is not a cut when you take $ out of a Crown Corp. But by your logic, Autopact should raise it rates and then give the extra money to the Province.