Jace Daniels in this week?

Jpan85

Jace Daniels eh, well if it's anything like last week or the week before, i haven't had a drop of alcohol in probably 2 years, i got my reasons for that and they are legit valid reasons but... if it's anything like last week or the previous week, i may need to crack up a bottle of jace's brother Jack. 

Jace Daniels eh, well if it's anything like last week or the week before, i haven't had a drop of alcohol in probably 2 years, i got my reasons for that and they are legit valid reasons but... if it's anything like last week or the previous week, i may need to crack up a bottle of jace's brother Jack. 

Man, you were really stretching to make that joke weren't you?  ;)

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 6m6 minutes ago

Tomorrow is walkthrough, and the #Bombers starting O-line appears to have two new guys: LT Jace Daniels & RG Matthias Goossen. January MIA.

I've had my suspicions that sometime in the offseason we're going to hear about January having played a big chunk of this season with a strained or partially-torn somethingorother.  He hasn't looked right.  Say what you want about whether he's good enough to get as many all-star nods as he has - he's a better player than this.

That said it's not like he had 10 years of football left in front of him.  Would be a sad way for him to go out.

January has been one of few O-linemen who has given stability to the line in the past three-four years. He was a good tackle and a leader by example but every athlete, heck, everyone has a best before date. January has reached his limit and we need to assume we are moving on. A door closes for one player and opens for another- that's life.

Playing a new guy in place of a vet to see what we have for next season is exactly what I want the Bombers to do with the rest of the season.  January's play has gone way down hill this year.  I wouldn't be against replacing him with someone younger and cheaper next year.