Bombers add Cam Marshall and Deantre Harlan to PR

Mike

RB Cameron Marshall and DT Deantre Harlan have been added to the PR

Not familiar with Harlan, but IMO, this Marshall signing has star potential. I've followed him since I'm an Oregon fan and his younger brother plays for Oregon and he was a VERY effective running back at Arizona State. Very complete, every-down kind of back. He's got a good burst and good top end speed, he's strong enough to handle blocking responsibilities and he is a very capable receiver out of the backfield. I like it a lot.

His scouting report compares him to Shonn Greene. Not good. Greene is the definition of a plodder.

Keep in mind, the scouting report isn't talking about Shonn Greene now. Usually refers to the "peak" of a guy's performance when making comparisons like that.

Half of this video was people cheering or highfiving.

He seems a little slow as far as his speed.  That being said, he's looks like a good "smash through walls" type of back, and he slips away from the D pretty good too.  He looks like he either finds the holes, or makes his own.  I'd take him for his smashing ability regardless of him not being that fast.

I cannot tell a lie, mikes excitement tends to make me get a bit giddy when he discusses connections to Oregon. It's like religion to him lol

I've been waiting for them to bring in an Oregon guy forever ... I'd be beyond excited. Exciting players in that program.

I guess for now, I'll settle for a relative.

He seems a little slow as far as his speed.  That being said, he's looks like a good "smash through walls" type of back, and he slips away from the D pretty good too.  He looks like he either finds the holes, or makes his own.  I'd take him for his smashing ability regardless of him not being that fast.

That video doesn't even have shitty rap music accompanying it, so he can't be that good

That video doesn't even have shitty rap music accompanying it, so he can't be that good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvzXqRVh6Ys

Here.

Here.

Ooh, this guy's way better.

I cannot tell a lie, mikes excitement tends to make me get a bit giddy when he discusses connections to Oregon. It's like religion to him lol

I've been waiting for them to bring in an Oregon guy forever ... I'd be beyond excited. Exciting players in that program.

5 years ago we were an Oregon State alumni team.  That should be good enough.

Here.

Umm...no.

rap music
noun
a style of popular music, developed by disc jockeys and urban blacks in the late 1970s, in which an insistent, recurring beat pattern provides the background and counterpoint for rapid, slangy, and often boastful rhyming patter glibly intoned by a vocalist or vocalists.

You only got half of it right.  I demand shitty rap music WITH vocals!

5 years ago we were an Oregon State alumni team.  That should be good enough.

Oregon State is Oregon's biggest rival. Like us and the Riders. I'm assuming Mike would therefore not be a big Oregon State fan in spite of the Riley connection...