Bilukidi signs 2 year deal with Ravens

gbill2004

meh...not a big issue...he could still conceivably get released again before main camp even starts

If he gets cut and wants to join the Bombers, I volunteer to drive down and pick him up.

I call shotgun!!!!!!!!!
Yes. The defensive tackle is going to give you shotgun.

Hey, rules is rules.. He doesn't, he isn't following the rules... Without rules, society breaks down.. Bilukidi wouldn't want to be the harbinger of anarchy... So, he takes back seat..

meh...not a big issue...he could still conceivably get released again before main camp even starts

The NFL has their version of TCF too.  Before camp even starts or the last day of it, it just seems unlikely to me that he survives all the roster cuts he will need to to stick with the Ravens this year.  No PR eligibility left, and there will be players of similar quality that the Ravens can sign for cheaper.  Unless he had a helluva offseason training, we're probably firing up another Bilukidi thread in about 6 months.

The NFL has their version of TCF too.  Before camp even starts or the last day of it, it just seems unlikely to me that he survives all the roster cuts he will need to to stick with the Ravens this year.  No PR eligibility left, and there will be players of similar quality that the Ravens can sign for cheaper.  Unless he had a helluva offseason training, we're probably firing up another Bilukidi thread in about 6 months.

.... So yer sayin' there's a chance.