Combine Players List

M.O.A.B.

Guys I'd look out for at the regionals ...

Edmonton - DB Apperley, LB Kankolongo, OL Picton, OL Lawlor, DB Janke

Montreal -  REC Davidson, DB Girard

Toronto - RB Rea (really curious to see where they end up putting him), REC English, K Ferraro

and I'm sure a couple of the other DB/REC types that test well will receive invites.

TO - Melvin Abankwah could be a player if moved to slot, played on a really awful team but he can play.

All the Mac D kids too take a closer look on could be a late pic of the blue

Mtl- Kayin Marchand-Wright CB simply the best cover corner in the CIS, 2 time all canadain 6 feet 195

Rod Joseph WR 6'3 240 can move for size but get lazy sometimes during games, ted loves the mount A guys in the late rounds

TO - Melvin Abankwah could be a player if moved to slot, played on a really awful team but he can play.

Mtl- Kayin Marchand-Wright CB simply the best cover corner in the CIS, 2 time all canadain 6 feet 195

Rod Joseph WR 6'3 240 can move for size but get lazy sometimes during games, ted loves the mount A guys in the late rounds

All the talk about us using the 15 on Ackie as a LB potentially, but I think that connection puts Shortill high up on our board

Didn't notice Maxx Forde was on the list now. Must have skipped over that the first time.

That's a huge addition to the draft class. I'm not going to say he's a lock for top 10 at this point because there's a ton of talent, but he's up there.

Alondra Johnson's kid is a LB for the University of South Dakota, he'll probably get a combine invite too because he just got approved for Canadian status.

All the talk about us using the 15 on Ackie as a LB potentially, but I think that connection puts Shortill high up on our board

I'd be fine with either. Either of them would be a great pick for us