Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. Really getting tired of seeing our guys being injured constantly.
  2. We still joke about the DBs that we had playing in that game.
  3. I think Goltz will be a good thing FOR Simpson. Pretty well every time Goltz has decided to bootleg it, he has been wide open to do so. This may open Simpson up more when teams finally try to contain Goltz.
  4. I saw this too. There were a couple times a hole opened up and he wasn't able to hit it fast enough. We definitely did not get enough out of our running game.
  5. Their offense looks as scary as ever but their defence looks like crap frankly
  6. It's not as flashy as cupcakes, but it's good work.
  7. Nothing wrong with Anderson. But he's not Matthews (different kind of threat altogether).
  8. Powers of the internet, we summon thee.
  9. There is a Live Stream link on the cable14.com website. Would try it out but am at work.
  10. Or get Shaw to carry it for us locals?
  11. That was a fairly mundane play that got him hurt. It's too bad. He was looking great.
  12. Did anyone else think David James might have been cut? He was beat quite a bit out there.
  13. That was a weird looking boot but he did get it through. He was here to push Renaud though and couldn't beat him out.
  14. Cameron is not one of the top 2 punters. No sense keeping him on the PR. Sucks to say.
  15. That said there are definitely some good things about Carter too. To be honest, I didn't notice Kito out there a lot. Saw him once with a step on his DB, but even if the ball gets there it is questionable if he catches it. Poblah has a lot to prove to me.
  16. Saw Etienne have separation on his DB a couple times on a deep fly. A good read and throw would have resulted in a TD.
  17. Sounds like Dickenson's philosophy is to have a full time returner. Must not want Washington to play SAM (or any other DB position) because of that. He will be backup in case someone goes down though.
  18. Sometimes I think that during training camp they'll give a guy an opportunity, but if he doesn't step up he'll be one of the next cuts. Just throwing that out there.
  19. That's some old school coaching. Everyone should be on the same page soon...
  20. Liked the look of the older version but LOVE this one. Good job guys.
  21. Section 207, Row 14, Seat 7/8/9. I'll be sitting in one of those. The other two are for my wife and brother.
  22. I think they were punting just as I was getting there. Took some time to go get my season tickets so I didn't see them. Maybe someone else can comment?
  23. Our first Bryant Turner joke on the new site. Well done, Ty. Isn't it nice to have a sense of humour again? Based on all your posts so far, I was starting to wonder if you're even a Bomber fan anymore..... Of course I'm still a Bomber fan! Haha. Okay, I'll try to lighten up around here Cory.
  24. Looking back on camp today, it was probably one of the best first days I've seen in a while from an execution standpoint. Wasn't Tim Burke quoted today saying that the offence looks better this year than it did at the end of the year? That says something.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.