Bomber Game Tomorrow Being Televised In Hamilton

Ticats.ca Staff

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have teamed up with Cable 14 and Cogeco to televise Thursday’s pre-season finale at the University of Guelph’s Alumni Stadium against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Coverage will begin with a pre-game show at 6:45 p.m. before live coverage inside Alumni Stadium begins at 7 p.m. Veteran broadcaster Todd Crocker will handle play-by-play duties with colour commentary provided by Don Edwards. Mike Fortune will be on the sidelines to conduct on-field interviews with Ticats officials and players.

A live broadcast will be available on Cable 14 to fans in the Hamilton, Haldimand and Niagara regions. Cogeco subscribers in Burlington and Oakville will be able to watch the game tape-delayed on June 21 at 1 p.m.

http://www.ticats.ca/article/cable-14-t ... son-finale

Think we can convince a Ti-Cat fan to stream this game online? That would be amazing.

yeah that would be almost as good as a decent stream.  I'd rather watch the game live with beer in hand.  Even if I have to listen to horribly biased Ti-Cat commentating.

With the calibre of people they get for these things bias would be the least of your worries.

There is a Live Stream link on the cable14.com website.  Would try it out but am at work.

Seems to only be available to subscribers.  This is what I get when I click on it:

Complimentary Service to Existing Customers

The Cable 14 live stream, episodes and other video content are provided to CogecoRogers (previously Shaw) and Source Cable Limited cable Internet subscribers as a complimentary service.

To obtain more information about this please contact us.

Seems to only be available to subscribers.  This is what I get when I click on it:

The Cable 14 live stream, episodes and other video content are provided to CogecoRogers (previously Shaw) and Source Cable Limited cable Internet subscribers as a complimentary service.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Although I am hoping that someone does end up streaming the game and it shows up on firstrow, and from my understanding the Als game might be up as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Although I am hoping that someone does end up streaming the game and it shows up on firstrow, and from my understanding the Als game might be up as well.

I'm a CFL fan and I'll watch other teams pre-season games on TSN (definitely watching the game on Friday on TSN), but I refuse to watch other teams pre-season games on a grainy internet stream. 

So Dr. Snuggles just has to give us his user name and password and we're all good.