Ticats @ Riders

If the Riders supposedly have all these great fans drive in from all over the Province why do they play so many later Sunday games?  I know the economy is good, don't these people have jobs to get to Monday morning?

this had to be a TSN thing. they had the Open on this morning then NeckCar afterwards.

Probably getting WAY ahead of myself here, but given the work Khari Jones has done with the Saskatchewan offence, sure would be nice if we could get him here as OC + some sort of promotion so we could get permission to speak with him.

Khari sucks as an OC, imo. that's all Cortez.

Wow, look at that. A quarterback who can actually play worth a **** so that the running game opens up. Hi Buck Pierce. :)

Plus they are committed to it.  They use run formations that let the OL fire out of their stance and give Sheets the ball with a head of steam.  We run read out of shotgun and if we get stopped a couple times start heaving 40 yard bombs to no one.  Big difference between BC, Calgary, Sask and everyone else.  And only one of those teams has a great QB, but they all start with being able to pass and run, get the ball in the hands of the playmakers, tons of bubble screens too.  Used to be a great play for us in 2011 to Denmark or Carr. 

Wow, look at that. A quarterback who can actually play worth a **** so that the running game opens up. Hi Buck Pierce. :)

Wow, an offensive line that actually gives their QB more than 2 seconds to throw the ball. Wow, an OC that is actually CREATIVE in HOW they run the ball. Wow, an OC that can actually draw up a gameplan that actually attacks an opponent's weaknesses. ;)

Wow, an offensive line that actually gives their QB more than 2 seconds to throw the ball. Wow, an OC that is actually CREATIVE in HOW they run the ball. Wow, an OC that can actually draw up a gameplan that actually attacks an opponent's weaknesses. ;)

We've seen games where Crowton has demonstrated all those things though, ultimately you still need to execute in order for an offense to work. 

How BUCK didn't obliterate that piece of **** defense is beyond me. Hamilton, Edmonton and Montreal are good reminders that while times suck right now, it could ALWAYS be worse.

FIXED.

Crowton can't obliterate Hamilton's defense, the QB gets the ball on every play, not the OC. Was a thing of beauty watching durant in the pocket, all composed and ****, looking off receivers looking past his first read. Beautiful.

Too bad we'll never see that within the next couple of years.

Wow, that's a lot of wows. Like I said earlier. our coaching wasn't vedry good Friday. Crowton & Creehan have game plans the players can't win with.

The other thing that gnaws at me is we lost to a team who I think is inferior in front of 12,000 fans in a 13,000 seat facility that is so bush league 1957 Canadian Interprovincial Football Union. That place would have been cool before there was an actual  CFL in name. Yet, we couldn't win there. Guelph is a joke.