Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. Paul Bennett!
  2. There is no lawsuit that can win because someone said something on the internet. That's what free speech is there to protect. Now they could I suppose depending on what was said go in front of one of those unconstituational human rights commissions but those are a whole different discussion that is probably best left alone cause it'll get more than a few people riled up. You never know. I believe Brian Burke is still trying to sue Poonerman, Slobberface, and Sir Psycho Sexy for claiming online that he cheated on his wife with Hazel Mae from Sportsnet and got her pregnant.
  3. Yes, I believe we will draft an OL.
  4. IMO that shouldn't make a difference. Just take the best player... realistically this isn't going to be a one-year turnaround so we shouldn't be skipping out on a better player just to get someone in camp this year. Now, if there is legitimate NFL interest, then that should obviously weigh into the decision as well.
  5. Hey this video is not bad. Definitely a different perspective. I have a hard time seeing us using our first round pick on Beau Landry, but who knows. I am interested to see what happens with Duvernay-Tardif... I kinda agree that he will fall in the draft due to NFL interest.
  6. If they ever bring back the Titty Cam we know the end isn't far off
  7. I don't believe that Walters would draft a guy just because he is a centre if he feels there are better offensive linemen available that are guards or tackles.
  8. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif has NFL aspiration and is doing his own pro day. Not Lavertu. Looks like Ottawa will now take Lavertu with the Bombers likely (in my opinion) taking Goossen. Lawless said Walters told him his top 3 picks are Duvernay-Tardif, Lavertu, and OL David Foucault. So in all likelihood it will be one of those 3.
  9. When did they open a Carl's Jr on Garwood??? It's not even on their website. I'd like to check it out...
  10. BS, I implied no such thing. I said that's what my offer would be if I was the league. Not my fault if you read something that wasn't there. Adding the line "more then fair" after your offer implies to me that is what you believe it should be.. Just sayin. I said exactly what I meant to say, and you are reading more into it than what is there. Like I said, not my fault. I couldn't agree more.
  11. So the league offered exactly what I suggested they should offer. Funny! And here I was being told I wasn't even close with my initial offer. I guess all the business experts here need to study up a little bit to get on my level. Well not to be an ass buy you were inplying thats what it would be and as you can see, thats the first offer.. The badgering between the 2 will leave that number in the dust im sure.. BS, I implied no such thing. I said that's what my offer would be if I was the league. Not my fault if you read something that wasn't there.
  12. So the league offered exactly what I suggested they should offer. Funny! And here I was being told I wasn't even close with my initial offer. I guess all the business experts here need to study up a little bit to get on my level.
  13. More detail here: http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/cfl/cfl-pa-at-impasse-in-cba-negotiation-talks/
  14. Our fickle-ass fans would be the biggest issue... I think Glenn's a reasonable enough guy that he wouldn't hold Mike Kelly's sins against Walters/O'Shea/Miller; 3 entirely new leaders. BC does have greater resources than we do right now to throw at the problem, so if that's what it comes down to, I'm completely fine with booing him as a Lion. BTW... a trade to BC would make Toronto and Edmonton the only CFL teams Glenn has not been a part of. He'd be a modern day Dunigan! Technically he has been an Argonaut. He would actually be missing Edmonton and Montreal.
  15. Most teams carry 4 or 5 QBs through the season. No reason Hall and Brohm couldn't both stick around if we got Glenn.
  16. Hell I'm still a big fan of Gondola pizza. But as far as small places go, Calabria just off Kenaston is pretty damn good. Not just pizza but also pasta and subs.
  17. Why does everyone forget this game???? This was the worst game I went to in Winnipeg. 3 minutes into the 2nd half, I went to the store, then walked to my car. Nov 2, Hamilton 37, Wpg 7 Name Comp Att Yards TD Int HALL, M 18 35 160 0 1 Worst game I went to was when BC was here. What a total disaster.
  18. Lawless does a fine job. Look how worked up you all get. Mission accomplished.
  19. Better to trade a fair price for Glenn now than to wait until we are 0-4 and have to pay a king's ransom. IMO. I'd be willing to part with, say, a third round pick and Johnny Sears, if that was enough to get the deal done today.
  20. http://www.mlive.com/sports/saginaw/index.ssf/2014/02/austin_coleman_misses_out_on_s.html
  21. I still think he ends up in BC.
  22. I will, no question. It will sell out in minutes.
  23. He finished the season on the practice roster, meaning he has been a free agent since the season ended.
  24. He has been off the roster for a couple months iirc
  25. Well, if the regular season is monotonous, that's kinda the problem right there. Right. And having the outdoor games helps to alleviate that. Now you get it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.