Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

voodoochylde

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by voodoochylde

  1. Also .. Jets season is right around the corner .. push comes to shove, many Winnipeggers will decide to allocate their entertainment dollars toward a night at Bell MTS Place.
  2. Not all targets are equal. Let's simply say that of the catchable balls Adams has had thrown his way, he's dropped more than he should have.
  3. Hochuli retired from the NFL this past year .. no longer a referee.
  4. I'm always an advocate of letting guys play through things (you can't have someone looking over their shoulder, worrying about job security, and expect to get the best from them). That said, Nichols hasn't played particularly well at all this season. It's not just a quarter or a half of football - we're talking games - and it's becoming a detriment to this team. With Streveler, the offense is more dynamic, is more difficult to defend (he spreads the ball around to everyone) and is simply more versatile .. LaPo just needs to stay out of his own way, hah! In the end, I'm not going to get too worked up over the regular season. Yes, it's more fun to sit through a win than a loss but we've seen time and time again that your record means NOTHING if you make the playoffs and at that point, anything can happen. Not writing this team off yet.
  5. Santos-Knox needed to get off the tackle and make that play.
  6. The whole team has to come out ready to play and keep playing the whole 60 minutes. If they get out in front, they need to keep piling it on. To hell with laying back and protecting a lead. Against Ottawa, they got punched in the mouth and never responded. This is going to be that type of game and the Bombers NEED to hit back or it’s going to be a very long afternoon.
  7. I really think Wolitarsky is being criminally underused .. this guy just screams Jason Clermont to me .. that's a body that could be used in the slot.
  8. To be fair ..our offense *really* stopped being effective midway through the second .. the Stamps didn't wait til half time. 😉
  9. Irving reported as much on Twitter.
  10. Even at 36, he was still a very effective punter last season. I suspect he'll catch on with another team before the end of preseason.
  11. And because at least one poster doesn’t know when his schtick wears thin, this thread has met its end.
  12. I think that's in the Code of Conduct.
  13. Hey guys, let's keep the conversation on topic and not on each other.
  14. I can't imagine location still being such a sore point (though this is Winnipeg and people *are* set in their ways). Like you, I always found Polo Park to be a bit of a nightmare. Traffic / Parking at the U of M is pretty damned efficient now.
  15. Always appreciate your Game Day Synopses Mr. Dee. Thank you!
  16. I'd hope that people could simply self moderate .. put any poster they chose to ignore ON ignore .. and carried on. Wishful thinking I know .. but a man can dream. 😉
  17. Start ups have come and gone .. but this one seems to have legs and isn't going away .. TV contract with CBS? http://3downnation.com/2018/07/24/players-already-opting-new-american-league-cfl/
  18. That's not entirely true either .. Demski has lined up in the backfield with some regularity this season.
  19. But that's not really what we're discussing .. it doesn't matter if Flanders is the best direct replacement for Harris (which I'd argue he isn't given that Harris is a NI and we have both LaFrance and Augustine on the roster as well), we're looking to replace Bowman's "production"
  20. Yet, on a per carry basis, Demski is among the league leaders.
  21. No clue .. though I know several people / posters who have wanted to get him on the field. Doesn't do it for me.
  22. While I like Flanders (and know he's on the 6 game IR), he doesn't bring anything different to this offense (certainly nothing that sets him apart from Demski). Definitely happy to see a guy like Tompkins getting reps. Sucks that Fenner is still down though.
  23. To be honest, I'd rather see Peterman or another of our NI receivers in that spot. I was as well .. and I *LIKE* the instinct here .. to go for it .. that's playing to win and I can appreciate that decision. It was poor execution. When you're down on the one .. with the defense one yard off the ball .. don't get fancy .. get a hat on a hat and move straight ahead.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.