Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nolby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nolby

  1. Yep, they get a big congrats. I wish they would've put the game next Saturday but I won't argue, it's a home freaking playoff game!!
  2. If we don't absolutely throttle the Lion's today then we've got no chance in the playoffs. Bc should be playing a bunch of backups for a job next year and we're playing our starting roster. Winnipeg 41-Bc 16
  3. There's no chance we lose to Bc on Saturday. They'll be starting a bunch of backups for next year and we'll have all our starters playing to get our home playoff game. We crush Bc on Saturday.
  4. I can't remember seeing an organization that's been as big of a wreck as the Als this year in recent memory.
  5. Still praying for Noel Thorpe in the off season.
  6. That's not their only issues...
  7. It was supposed to be but the grand opening at IG Field got delayed another season.
  8. Any idea on number of tickets sold? It's getting to crunch time and that stadium should be sold out.
  9. He had em on the throw but why not sneak it to be a little safer?
  10. If I could find the debate between me and arcenaux on my Instagram I'd post it. Cfl posted something about the hit and I jokingly said that Emmanuel probably didn't remember the hit. EA messaged me back calling me a little boy and such. Someone mentioned to him that he couldn't be that good of a receiver if he was cut after playing against a bunch of NFL pre season backups. It was quite funny.
  11. I'd love to try and get Cunningham out of Montreal since they've got nothing to play for right now but that's probably just some fairy tale dream.
  12. Thorpe, I've been saying it for a long time now. We need this guy.
  13. Expecting a win but probably shouldn't get too complacent, Hamilton has been playing better ball.
  14. Roberts was a better back at running the ball, no competition, but the fact Harris is excellent at catching and blocking gives him the edge over blink.
  15. You could literally flip a coin between Nichols and Harris. I think Harris would slightly edge him out due to how much impact he has been for the Bombers this year.
  16. Let's see if we can carry our dominance over from last week. Edmonton has gotten some weapons back since we played them last, I expect a close game.
  17. This game tomorrow worries me, if we win then it's by 3 or 4 but if we lose then I can see them getting blown out.
  18. "hey Homer, I can see your doodle"
  19. Man, our defence has some great pieces and would make this team phenomenal if we has solid d calling up stairs.
  20. I can never, ever cheer for the Riders but a win vs Calgary gets us that much closer to first
  21. I totally disagree. Absolutely love the first down scream.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.