Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Johnny Adams had to be close now, but both Darvin  Adams and Weston Dressler are gonna be out awhile... 

Both are at least six games, no? 

I would LOVE if we could throw a ton of money at Jeff Fuller on a one year deal. We're going to be saving major money with Dress & Adams out.

53 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

I would LOVE if we could throw a ton of money at Jeff Fuller on a one year deal. We're going to be saving major money with Dress & Adams out.

Yup we should be saving major money from... from Dressler, Smith, Neufeld and Randle. Keeping & Macho earn big $ too since they are free-agent signings.

All are on 6-game IR.

3 hours ago, Blueandgold said:

Fuller? When he was with the Stamps he couldn't string together 3 games together without being injured. There's a lot of great receivers out there that we don't even know about that wouldn't be injury prone & come cheaper. Our scouting dept has to find them.

44 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Fuller? When he was with the Stamps he couldn't string together 3 games together without being injured. There's a lot of great receivers out there that we don't even know about that wouldn't be injury prone & come cheaper. Our scouting dept has to find them.

Next you'll tell me that teams find QBs.

1 hour ago, iso_55 said:

I'm not suggesting that we bring him in long term. But for those six games that Darvin and Wes are out he'd be huge. 

17 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I would be interested in looking at Vaughn, depending on the money

I *definitely think he has gas left in the tank. I like the guy and we shouldnt have need for a DT. On paper atleast. 

Edited by wbbfan

19 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I *definitely think he has gas left in the tank. I like the guy and we shouldnt have need for a DT. On paper atleast. 

You guys don't need him, are pretty well set up at tackle. Us however could use someone. I think we may be looking at gainer at DT this week. At least he is a ratio buster. We'll probably get another call from the league because he has no pants on.

10 minutes ago, Ripper said:

You guys don't need him, are pretty well set up at tackle. Us however could use someone. I think we may be looking at gainer at DT this week. At least he is a ratio buster. We'll probably get another call from the league because he has no pants on.

Idk our dt play hasnt been good this year. we have talent but it hasnt lived up to their previous play. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Half the teams in the league at minimum could use him. Maybe a DT to platoon here would be good for us. Martin will prolly be out of our price range. 

I wouldn't say that, Dressler on IR.  Another good outing or two by Nichols and you guys can IR Willy and free up some cash