2016 FREE AGENTS

Atomic

The one thing about sucking as a team, your FA list doesn't seem that great and thus you don't sweat losing anything irreplaceable. On a side note, I notice "The Factor" from the Stamps is available, get on it Walters ...  ;)

Or... you can say that Walters has good handle of managing the SMS.

Toronto wouldn't be a bad place for Harris to re-sign. Ray's gonna miss half the season anyways.

Will be interesting to see if Ottawa stands pat or goes after someone like Harris.

I also wonder what's going to happen in Saskatchewan. Going with Durant coming off an achilles injury is risky and they have no depth behind him.

Toronto wouldn't be a bad place for Harris to re-sign.  Ray's gonna miss half the season anyways.

Will be interesting to see if Ottawa stands pat or goes after someone like Harris.

Does Ottawa have money to go after big free agents? They have some big names of their own on that free agent list and presumably they're going to be getting some raises after this season... 

How about no one?

It's been reported that the Bombers are already talking with Nicholls for an extension.

The Bombers need a dependable backup behind Willy and Nicholls can be the guy. No guarantees that the pending FA QBs will be available comes Feb 9.

I think you need to revisit the list.