2016 FREE AGENTS

Atomic

NEWS 1130 Sports         @NEWS1130Sports

Hearing the #BCLions and receiver Manny Arceneaux are close to getting deal done, expect announcement in New Year.

I keep seeing Arceneaux straight-arming Washington and throwing him to the turf like a limp ragdoll. 

Bombers need to find a Manny duplicate or a Nik Lewis clone who can cause havoc in the D backfield.

NEWS 1130 Sports @NEWS1130Sports

Hearing the #BCLions and receiver Manny Arceneaux are close to getting deal done, expect announcement in New Year.

I keep seeing Arceneaux straight-arming Washington and throwing him to the turf like a limp ragdoll.

Bombers need to find a Manny duplicate or a Nik Lewis clone who can cause havoc in the D backfield.

A Cory Watson/Chris Matthews hybrid would be nice. Big receivers who could block.

NEWS 1130 Sports         @NEWS1130Sports

While embarrassing to witness, I still loved it because Washington sucks.

What? Washington has been one our best defenders, plus one our best kick returners, what games have you been watching?

What? Washington has been one our best defenders, plus one our best kick returners, what games have you been watching?

you might be over valuing him here... good player? Sure... but if I had to list our best defenders he would be behind (in no particular order) Westerman, Bass, Wild, Leggett, Adams, Randle, and Johnson...

Washington is perhaps one of our most athletic players who performs well when the team is playing as a unit. But, of course, you can say that of almost any player. He's got great closing speed and many times has tackled a ball carrier short of the 1st down marker. Along with his return capabilities, he's a good guy to have around.

Am I crazy or did Washington not get the tougher matchups? Why are you all thinking Johnson is better than him? Mark my words if the Bombers move on from Washington people are going to be bitching about letting a talent like that go.

Yeah he would since he plays on the short side of the field.

you might be over valuing him here... good player? Sure... but if I had to list our best defenders he would be behind (in no particular order) Westerman, Bass, Wild, Leggett, Adams, Randle, and Johnson...

I think you're under valuing him. He made a lot plays and a lot he shouldn't have had to.