Bombers sign John Rush and Billy Pavopoulos

Goalie

Strange the way he just fell off the radar until now.

The benefit of having a GM who is 'in tune' with the CIS?
It's obviously benefited us in the past ...
Rory Kohlert and Lirim were both undrafted. I'm sure there are other examples too.

Oh ... you thought I was being sarcastic? ;)

I had a chuckle when I saw they brought back Billy Pavlopoulous (I'd be shocked if I got that spelling right)... What has he been up to over the past 3 years not in football...

Argo's had him in this year.

oh.. didn't know that, thanks... I guess that means he's at least still in shape and can still kick...

I had a chuckle when I saw they brought back Billy Pavlopoulous (I'd be shocked if I got that spelling right)... What has he been up to over the past 3 years not in football...

oh.. didn't know that, thanks... I guess that means he's at least still in shape and can still kick...

Pavlopoulos was signed by the Argos early Oct 14.

Later that day, the Riders traded Messam to the Stamps and they got Crapigna in return.

Lauthier who was residing on the Riders PR got released because of Crapgina.

Argos later picked up Lauthier and then released Pavlopoulos.

;):P

Kickers don't have to be in shape...

Round is a shape

Punters are people too...

In tune with what, exactly? Walters draft record isn't any worse or better than Joe Mack so far.

Oh ISO haven't you heard? Kyle Walters has an impeccable eye for Canadian talent. Nothing sneaks past him.

In tune with what, exactly? Walters draft record isn't any worse or better than Joe Mack so far.

Oh ISO haven't you heard? Kyle Walters has an impeccable eye for Canadian talent. Nothing sneaks past him.

Oh, I see... LOL! Okay.