Could our coaching staff be crazy enough to.....

bb1

Best guess is that 95% of the normal starters will be starting this week. Maybe a couple of new guys, but I don't expect to see Picard or Brohm or Davis starting. I'll pull on my Jersey and drink some wobbly pops one more time this year then sigh as I put it back in the closet until next year.

Best guess is that 95% of the normal starters will be starting this week. Maybe a couple of new guys, but I don't expect to see Picard or Brohm or Davis starting. I'll pull on my Jersey and drink some wobbly pops one more time this year then sigh as I put it back in the closet until next year.

Davis should start no?

I anxiously await O'Shea's reasoning for what the **** he's doing.

For this last game he said "There has to be a bit of that (evaluation for next season),” O'Shea said. “Every single game you step out on the field is an evaluation, so it's not just that we're using this game for an evaluation. There are going to be a couple roster moves, but like every other game you want to win every game, too, so we're not dialing back on the plan. We're going in there expecting to win the game."

Davis should start no?

Don't bet the farm.

Davis should start no?

No, but he should play like the entire 2nd half.

Davis is a rookie, he shouldn't start but he should get at least a quarter if not more, just to see what he's all about in game time, see if he's worth keeping or not, All the QB's should get some reps for sure.

Personally, I'd start Nichols, play him for a bit, play brohm a bit and then play davis the rest of the way. Maybe a quarter each for Brohm and Davis. 

Play some of the rookies who have been around on the PR all year. 

Davis is a rookie, he shouldn't start but he should get at least a quarter if not more, just to see what he's all about in game time, see if he's worth keeping or not, All the QB's should get some reps for sure.

Personally, I'd start Nichols, play him for a bit, play brohm a bit and then play davis the rest of the way. Maybe a quarter each for Brohm and Davis.

Play some of the rookies who have been around on the PR all year.

Ok I'm curious would you possibly want to see Brohm again?Or are you just stating what you think MOS might do?

My suggestion is that they have fun. Especially the coaches. May as well since this should be their last game as Bombers.

1. Sit the punter. Just go for it on 3rd and long. Forget field goals. Just go for it. Who cares if you turn the ball over.

2. Trick plays. As many as you an think of. Laterals, Onside kicks on first downs. Whatever you can think of, do it. Show some imagination.

3. Sit the starters. Sit the guys who have been playing all year. Bring in the guys from the PR and IR (assuming they are not really injured). Let them play for a change.

4. If you get to Ray, don't sack him, tickle him. Give him a pat on the butt. I'd say give him a kiss, but the helmets will get in the way.

About the only way I'm gonna watch this trainwreck finally crash and burn is if the game is entertaining.

And fire all the coaches by the following Monday morning.