Could our coaching staff be crazy enough to.....

bb1

My suggestion is that they have fun. Especially the coaches. May as well since this should be their last game as Bombers.

1. Sit the punter. Just go for it on 3rd and long. Forget field goals. Just go for it. Who cares if you turn the ball over.

2. Trick plays. As many as you an think of. Laterals, Onside kicks on first downs. Whatever you can think of, do it. Show some imagination.

3. Sit the starters. Sit the guys who have been playing all year. Bring in the guys from the PR and IR (assuming they are not really injured). Let them play for a change.

4. If you get to Ray, don't sack him, tickle him. Give him a pat on the butt. I'd say give him a kiss, but the helmets will get in the way.

About the only way I'm gonna watch this trainwreck finally crash and burn is if the game is entertaining.

And fire all the coaches by the following Monday morning.

I like this idea.  Would like to see them play Marcel at QB for a Q just so he gets an idea of how much fun it is to play within his own offence.

lol iso

any opinions on Bryant, defensive tackle this year? I didn't notice him much till the last game.

Does that mean he had a bad year, or was he doing something that I am not likely to see, due to my lack of understanding?

anyway I'm predicting big things for him in this last game.

Hope they sit some vets... hope they give some PR guys a chance. The game doesn't matter... it's not like a win will make a difference... 

O'shea's job is not on the line, He will be back and i guess the quicker people realize that or figure it out the better, I'd be shocked if Lawless was wrong on that one. 

Hope they sit some vets... hope they give some PR guys a chance. The game doesn't matter... it's not like a win will make a difference... 

O'shea's job is not on the line, He will be back and i guess the quicker people realize that or figure it out the better, I'd be shocked if Lawless was wrong on that one. 

I'd be sad if Lawless is right on it and I'm fairly sure he is.

I'd be sad if Lawless is right on it and I'm fairly sure he is.

Well then, the upside to that would be that traffic getting in and out of the stadium on gamedays won't be anywhere near as much of an issue as this year or last.

MOS is safe for one last game. Things will start ramping up next July if the team keeps losing. Pressure is going to be extreme to win as it his third season. Fans won't be as patient or understanding as they are this season. Miller may not be doing MOS any favours bringing him back as he won't be able to protect him anymore next season.

the bombers will light up the argos like world beaters and head into the offseason with a sense of self entitlement.  I believe our last game of the year last year we beat calgary in calgary (first time since like 2004 or something). lol thats kinda how I work too,  slack off or half ass it all day then start workin like an ant before winter just before the day lets up so the lasting thoughts heading home is productive day

Wouldn't mind seeing Davis play QB... I would also like to see some of the PR guys play... I have zero interest in seeing Brohm play ever again... we know what he is... a bad QB...

I woulda liked to see Boyd play some QB but I guess that ship has sailed.  :rolleyes:

lol iso

any opinions on Bryant, defensive tackle this year? I didn't notice him much till the last game.

Does that mean he had a bad year, or was he doing something that I am not likely to see, due to my lack of understanding?

anyway I'm predicting big things for him in this last game.

I don't think Stanley Bryant has had a bad season. I think there were times when he wished he was back on the OL with the Stamps.

MOS is safe for one last game. Things will start ramping up next July if the team keeps losing. Pressure is going to be extreme to win as it his third season. Fans won't be as patient or understanding as they are this season. Miller may not be doing MOS any favours bringing him back as he won't be able to protect him anymore next season.

Should Miller and/or Walters endorse O'Shea and/or Bellefeuille for next year, they will have effectively tied their futures to their choices, like Ahab lashed to the white whale. There will be no mercy for either if there is a repeat and it probably will not take until even Labour Day before they walk the plank. If this scenario unfolds, the problem will be to find good replacements mid-season for O'Shea, Bellefeuille and likely Walters. This cannot be a palatable prospect especially for Walters and has to make the Guelph option look a  lot better. Miller's exit would not be far behind.