Around the NHL

14 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Because he negotiated a fair contract with his employer and then they asked him to change the terms in the final year...?

Stamkos feels that they have a good chance to win and doesn't want to leave this year, i get it but how would you feel if Ladd refused a trade and left at the end of the season and we got nothing in return.

19 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Because he negotiated a fair contract with his employer and then they asked him to change the terms in the final year...?

Yeah uh huh if you don't know why there is no reason to explain. Sorry it went over your head. 

The nhl needs to mandate NMC out of contracts in the final year. The argument a player wants to do the best for the team is a lie. And that's what makes him classless. There I explained it. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster

Eklund is a huge joke. He is such a joke that years ago he was on a USA based trade center show. He was such a gong show he wasn't invited back. 2 minutes after he says he's heard that ryan Smyth and the oilers have agreed to a contract extension... Smyth was traded. That whole show had many more instances of what he said the opposite happened. Heck man. Eklund isn't even the guys real name.

Edited by Goalie

With that said tho... I do think Chicago is Ladds likely destination. I'm not sure for what .... a 1st is guaranteed but not sure who the prospect or player coming this way would be. 1st and Andrew Shaw would be nice but doubtful.  

Hopefully a D prospect like Pokka or Svedberg 

Edited by Goalie

34 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Eklund is a huge joke. He is such a joke that years ago he was on a USA based trade center show. He was such a gong show he wasn't invited back. 2 minutes after he says he's heard that ryan Smyth and the oilers have agreed to a contract extension... Smyth was traded. That whole show had many more instances of what he said the opposite happened. Heck man. Eklund isn't even the guys real name.

I know.  I like to post his name because someone always explodes when I do. 

But realistically, you agree with him!