Ohhh for Alberta but Showing Promise

The Bombes may have been 0 for Alberta but they showed that they are building momentum and I have hope that next year will be much better than this cursed season. It sometimes takes this type of adversity for a team to turn the corner.They could have and should have won both  these games. The defence is improving every game and the special teams are better with Ian Wild while the offence has it's issues Matt Nicols is providing the Blue with a chance to win despite one of the worst running games in history and an o-line that is to say the least  a work in progress.

This has been a trying season but the last 2 games give me hope that the Bombers are ready to have break out season.

Am I crazy for being so optimistic??

We're not in a position to be taking any solace in moral victories... if these two games were game 3 and 4 of last season I would be very optimistic... more than a year and half into this regime, there's no excuse for blowing winnable games... this is now the 3rd (or 4th) very winnable game that we let slip through...

The Bombes may have been 0 for Alberta but they showed that they are building momentum and I have hope that next year will be much better than this cursed season. It sometimes takes this type of adversity for a team to turn the corner.They could have and should have won both  these games. The defence is improving every game and the special teams are better with Ian Wild while the offence has it's issues Matt Nicols is providing the Blue with a chance to win despite one of the worst running games in history and an o-line that is to say the least  a work in progress.

This has been a trying season but the last 2 games give me hope that the Bombers are ready to have break out season.

Am I crazy for being so optimistic??

Answer to "Am I Crazy for being so optimistic" - YES! Nothing has happen against Calgary and Edmonton that changes my mind. Given the same management team in place for 2016 by this time in 2016 you will be able to say the same thing about 2017 - see the trend here?

I get what the OP is saying. It's better than getting blown out - bombers are showing fight. But they need to play like that on the road too. Not just at home. They go on the road and get blown out - the come home, entertain the fans, but still find a way to lose. Nice to see all the empty seats - now the pressure will be on.