ANOTHER BLOWOUT loss to a last place team

BigBlue

So how do you think we will do in the next two weeks with first place contenders Calgary & Edmonton?

Has MOS lost control of everything?

He has never had control of anything. I've been saying this for so long now about O'Shea I must sound like a broken record but he is just a mouth piece for Miller and Walters that smirks and gets snarly with the fans and the media. I have zero respect for him as any kind of coach. Only reason he appeared competent in T.O. was because of Chad Owens. Mike O'Shea is a complete fraud, that should be obvious.

So how do you think we will do in the next two weeks with first place contenders Calgary & Edmonton?

Has MOS lost control of everything?

He has never had control of anything. I've been saying this for so long now about O'Shea I must sound like a broken record but he is just a mouth piece for Miller and Walters that smirks and gets snarly with the fans and the media. I have zero respect for him as any kind of coach. Only reason he appeared competent in T.O. was because of Chad Owens. Mike O'Shea is a complete fraud, that should be obvious.

Obviously no seems to think MOS can rally the troops to beat an Alberta team .... two more blowouts coming and then the average fan will have had enough and go from complacent to angry

Declarations of canceling season tickets for next year will come to the forefront

If Walters doesn't clean house after Edmonton, his job will go too as they clean house in late November

I have to conclude that MOS's favoritism and unwillingness to take control has disheartened the players. No one is reaching deep for the sake of the team ... it has become too much about self preservation for too many of the players, too much emotion, not enough self sacrifice for a vision of what the team could be

The coaches are circling the drain; the question is who are they going to take with them

Ritchie Hall will be made interim head coach before long and then our D will go to hell under the interim DC

"No action hands-off" which has become the theme of Miller's reign is making this club the laughing stock of the league

No amount of booster juice can save it.

There will be no forward progress until we see a little wisdom and a whole lot of decisive action

Losing Willy has only exposed what has been going on under the covers

Nearly every poster on this site knows it but no one but no one in management is willing to say "the king has no clothes!"

They had more first downs yards and time of possession yesterday. This idea that the coach had lost the team is ridiculous. No evidence to support that bs theory at all.

The evidence is in the adversity ... a player goes down, a big mistake is made resulting in a TD against us ... and there is no come back, no digging deep .... instead we unravel and let them have another score

We hang in there on the scoreboard for a while but then suddenly we are down big with no hope  of coming back with the type of crew we have ... in garbage time (which is regularly starting to be in the 3rd quarter) we put in some Johnny-come-lately first downs and maybe a score or two

We don't finish drives, let alone have two or three or four good drives in a row .... we have one here and one there .... this is not a team bursting with confidence or swagger

When we get to the red zone we look like the keystone kops - the defenders dig deep and we look foolish ... I am guessing our red zone TD ratio is the leagues worst ... good professionals shine at the goal line

Watching Kuale play and Sears sit last year was the beginning of MOS losing the locker room .... we have little leadership coming from the players you would expect it from

The players on this club are not whispering mutiny - - they are too resigned and are just hanging in there until next year

I don't hear them saying how much fun they are having.

Graig Newman called out his teammates and the coaches today. Lets see if anything comes of it. My guess is that it will be ignored- as Charlie Brown said, " there is no problem so big and so scary that it can't be pretended away from."

Where did this happen? Source/link?

Article in the Sun.

Graig Newman called out his teammates and the coaches today. Lets see if anything comes of it. My guess is that it will be ignored- as Charlie Brown said, " there is no problem so big and so scary that it can't be pretended away from."

Article in the Sun.
I love it then. Finally some leadership.

Article in the Sun.
I love it then. Finally some leadership.

Its not all good news. It means that the issues in the locker room have come to a full boil and we are headed for a full-out crisis if we are not there already. The elephant in the room has stirred.

They had more first downs yards and time of possession yesterday. This idea that the coach had lost the team is ridiculous. No evidence to support that bs theory at all.

Oh good grief! C'mon Goalie, quit drinking the blue Kool-Aid. He never had the team, Willy did! That is why every time Willy would go down injured this team folded like a cheap suit. They followed Willy not O'Shea. O'Shea just fired Pat Tracey, took over the special teams, and look what happened. Does that look like O'Shea hasn't lost the team? How many kick return TDs is that? How many blowout losses is that? All you have to do is watch a practice to know O'Shea doesn't have a handle on this team. Never did, never will. He has no clue and is complete garbage as a head coach and I doubt he was anything special as a special teams coach with Toronto. Chad Owens made O'Shea look good so we stupidly hired him to be our head coach. What a dumb thing to do, Walters. Results don't lie and the proof is in the pudding. This team is rotten all the way through and needs an exorcism starting at the BOD level. Tracker is right and I hope the fans do get mad, mad as hell, and start demanding that people be held accountable for the product that is on that field carrying clipboards and wearing the jerseys of this once proud football team.

worst phase of the game in montreal was special teams, we know O'Shea was a good special teams coordinator in Toronto, special teams still suck that to me screams poor players. Why blame O'Shea when Walters hasn't given him the required tools? The depth on this team flat out sucks. The starters aren't great either but when completely healthy it's an OK group, but you lose one key player and it all goes to ****. Watching Adams and Veltung drop passes makes you wish Moore was in the game, watching the qbs we've tried since Willy went in makes you miss them. It's just ridiculous how a couple injuries can so derail a team. Depth also is what makes special teams good and our special teams have been **** all year. 

That Newman chose to speak out says volumes about how cohesive the team is and how much faith players have in the coaches. Anyone who has worked in a place where some of the people were obviously goofing off will know how corrosive that is. It is the job of management/supervision to thin out the herd of those who are unwilling to earn their keep. If the bosses are not doing their jobs, soon everyone is into "screw-it" mentality. Then the workplace descends to the lowest common denominator.

Do you really think he's referring to O'shea in his quote? He's not, he's referring to the players on the field.. i don't know how you don't get that... looking too far in to things again.. I mean really, he said they knew what Montreal was going to do, That means O'shea actually coached them up properly but they still sucked. That's on the players. It's ridiculous that people read so far in to these quotes, he called out his team mates, and guess what, one of those guys, Jasper Simmons was released today... Dude was dogging it on special teams and paid for it.

What the heck can the coaches do really... they aren't the ones on the field.. This whole boss analogy is ridiculous... cuz if i'm an employee and i keep screwing up, that's not my bosses fault, that's my fault... and eventually if i keep doing it, my boss fires me... kind of like what happened with Simmons.

It's crazy that some fans always look to blame the coaches but can never just say maybe just maybe the talent just isn't good enough out there.

Charlie Brown said that? Link please. ;)

http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~dinoj/peanuts.html

Do you really think he's referring to O'shea in his quote? He's not, he's referring to the players on the field.. i don't know how you don't get that... looking too far in to things again.. I mean really, he said they knew what Montreal was going to do, That means O'shea actually coached them up properly but they still sucked. That's on the players. It's ridiculous that people read so far in to these quotes, he called out his team mates, and guess what, one of those guys, Jasper Simmons was released today... Dude was dogging it on special teams and paid for it.

What the heck can the coaches do really... they aren't the ones on the field.. This whole boss analogy is ridiculous... cuz if i'm an employee and i keep screwing up, that's not my bosses fault, that's my fault... and eventually if i keep doing it, my boss fires me... kind of like what happened with Simmons.

It's crazy that some fans always look to blame the coaches but can never just say maybe just maybe the talent just isn't good enough out there.

I believe he was referring to the attitude of some of the players and/or their on-field performances and that the coach or coaches are doing nothing about it. If the coaches are not the bosses, who is?

I had to read that article again, and I agree with you, the only people called out...were the players on the field that day. If anything, the coaching was spot on, on how the coverage should be. Bad on the players...

Charlie Brown said that? Link please. ;)

http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~dinoj/peanuts.html

burn_zps28a042ca.jpg

:lol:  :lol:

worst phase of the game in montreal was special teams, we know O'Shea was a good special teams coordinator in Toronto, special teams still suck that to me screams poor players. Why blame O'Shea when Walters hasn't given him the required tools? The depth on this team flat out sucks. The starters aren't great either but when completely healthy it's an OK group, but you lose one key player and it all goes to ****. Watching Adams and Veltung drop passes makes you wish Moore was in the game, watching the qbs we've tried since Willy went in makes you miss them. It's just ridiculous how a couple injuries can so derail a team. Depth also is what makes special teams good and our special teams have been **** all year. 

My thought as well. We're in a better position now to suggest it's more of a talent issue.