Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit

gbill2004

But SPuDs no one cares anymore about Muamba. Let him have his NFL dream. No one says he can't but "The Tour" is a farce. If he signs somewhere else in the CFL good for him. Next year it'll be the same.

Speak for yourself, I want him back here. Lots of people do, and don't care that he is still trying to land an NFL spot.
Speak for yourself. I don't want him back if it's just for a handful of games & it's the same BS next year. A lot of fans don't care anymore. I only want him back if it's a 2 year deal.

I didn't say "nobody" disagrees with me, as you claimed in your post involving your hurt feelings.

I have neither the time nor inclination to deal with you & your stupid comments about me. And for the record dumbass I never said my feelings were hurt. Others did. Or said they felt bullied here. I never said that & I don't feel bullied by anyone here, certainly not you. I may not like being criticized if people disagree with what I say but I don't dwell on it or I wouldn't stay here. Now take that stupid chip off your shoulder as I won't be arguing with you anymore. We don't need another senseless thread of pointing fingers, accusations & arguing. 

I don't believe it's "feelings are hurt" at all. It's simply a matter of Henoc becoming available, then not available.

CFL fans believed his return was imminent. But it was BS. They devised this ridiculous CFL tour to buy time, not really with any real intent to sign. It became obvious it wasn't real, so most of us would prefer to move on...with or without him.

But SPuDs no one cares anymore about Muamba. Let him have his NFL dream. No one says he can't but "The Tour" is a farce. If he signs somewhere else in the CFL good for him. Next year it'll be the same.

Speak for yourself, I want him back here. Lots of people do, and don't care that he is still trying to land an NFL spot.
Speak for yourself. I don't want him back if it's just for a handful of games & it's the same BS next year. A lot of fans don't care anymore. I only want him back if it's a 2 year deal.
I didn't say "nobody" disagrees with me, as you claimed in your post involving your hurt feelings.

I have neither the time nor inclination to deal with you & your stupid comments about me. And for the record dumbass I never said my feelings were hurt. Others did. Or said they felt bullied here. I never said that & I don't feel bullied by anyone here, certainly not you. I may not like being criticized if people disagree with what I say but I don't dwell on it or I wouldn't stay here. Now take that stupid chip off your shoulder as I won't be arguing with you anymore. We don't need another senseless thread of pointing fingers, accusations & arguing.
I was talking about your hurt feelings with how Henoc Muamba was going about his free agency.

Christ, you are a mega drama Queen.

I was talking about your hurt feelings and with how Henoc Muamba was going about his free agency, you whiny ******* baby.

Christ, you are a mega drama Queen.

You can troll all you want but you won't catch anything. Have a nice day, :)

I don't believe it's "feelings are hurt" at all. It's simply a matter of Henoc becoming available, then not available.

CFL fans believed his return was imminent. But it was BS. They devised this ridiculous CFL tour to buy time, not really with any real intent to sign. It became obvious it wasn't real, so most of us would prefer to move on...with or without him.

Not sure why everyone is assuming the "tour" is Henoc or his agent's idea.  I think they've both made it quite clear he's still looking for NFL opportunities.  CFL teams really want Henoc so they are inviting him to their cities in order to impress him... it's not like Henoc and his agent are demanding these visits.

Not sure why everyone is assuming the "tour" is Henoc or his agent's idea.  I think they've both made it quite clear he's still looking for NFL opportunities.  CFL teams really want Henoc so they are inviting him to their cities in order to impress him... it's not like Henoc and his agent are demanding these visits.

No one has ever done this before or if it did happen, never made it public. It just looks so phony. 

Some folks are taking this Muamba stuff WAY too personally. Christ, it's the guy's career and life, not yours.  How does his "big tour" affect you!?!  I for one would LOVE Henoc back, regardless of the how, what & why. Frankly, I'd think any fan who's serious about seeing this team get better would want Henoc back no matter how it happens. It's Friday people. Relax, have a beer on your lunch & get ready for some excellent sports options tonight! 

Some folks are taking this Muamba stuff WAY too personally. Christ, it's the guy's career and life, not yours.  How does his "big tour" affect you!?!  I for one would LOVE Henoc back, regardless of the how, what & why. Frankly, I'd think any fan who's serious about seeing this team get better would want Henoc back no matter how it happens. It's Friday people. Relax, have a beer on your lunch & get ready for some excellent sports options tonight! 

I don't think anyone is taking what Henoc does personally. I'm not & neither is anyone else. All we're doing is talking about it. that's why we're here. ;)

Some folks are taking this Muamba stuff WAY too personally. Christ, it's the guy's career and life, not yours. How does his "big tour" affect you!?! I for one would LOVE Henoc back, regardless of the how, what & why. Frankly, I'd think any fan who's serious about seeing this team get better would want Henoc back no matter how it happens. It's Friday people. Relax, have a beer on your lunch & get ready for some excellent sports options tonight!

Yup.

Some of us check this thread for new info about where he is in his decision, and nothing more.

Others do it to be offended and outraged.