Another non-contest under way in Hamilton LDC

Fatty Liver

hope Reilly doesn't get hurt, he's' fun to watch.

Bombers aren't the only team with O line problems

58 edmonton????

Reilly will be Reilly, injured leg or not he's going to run.  If I was Jones I would make sure he was 100% before letting him play again.  They're in the playoffs, so nothing to gain rushing him back.

The CFL just sucks. games are blow outs or duds. It's getting to the point of being unwatchable. The league has got a lot of issues it didn't have before the Ottawa expansion. 

Your team had a chance to be competitive with a good QB but you wouldnt protect him or have the team excel with better players. That's on the organization not the CFL. Stop crapping on the league because Bomber brain trust wet the bed this year.

Until Austin showed up the Ti Cats stunk for the better part of 2 decades averaging 15,000 fans a  game. Fans in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The CFL just sucks. games are blow outs or duds. It's getting to the point of being unwatchable. The league has got a lot of issues it didn't have before the Ottawa expansion. 

Your team had a chance to be competitive with a good QB but you wouldnt protect him or have the team excel with better players. That's on the organization not the CFL. Stop crapping on the league because Bomber brain trust wet the bed this year.

Until Austin showed up the Ti Cats stunk for the better part of 2 decades averaging 15,000 fans a  game. Fans in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

And never once did I deride the whole league as a means to deflect from a bad season.

It's a serious issue, there are already more NFL fans than CFL fans in T.O., Vancouver and maybe Cgy.  If CFL games are seen as a joke, the next generation of fans is lost.  Perception is everything.

Believe it. I'm living in Toronto and no one here cares about the Argos or the CFL. Toronto considers itself above the CFL and wants an NFL franchise (Buffalo Bills). Toronto is only important as a must-have franchise to the league because what would the Canadian Football League be without a team in Toronto?

With that in mind, imagine what a pathetic joke of a team the Bombers are perceived to be by the few CFL fans left in Toronto -- the worst gong-show of an organization that can't even beat an 0-9 team in a meaningless league. Yeah, the Argos are stuck up and arrogant and I can't stand them but what can you do when you're a fan of the worst team in the league?

And never once did I deride the whole league as a means to deflect from a bad season.

i wasn't talking about the Bombers I was talking about the level of play as a whole. So nice try. 

theres just a ton of parity in the league now.. when a team has an off day it shows big time..

edm vs calgary was a good game.. ours was up til third...

kinda dissapointed in reading this thread tbh.. i still enjoy the cfl.. have fun watching the no fun league turncoats..

I have gotta find/make an animated gif of that jackrabbit scoring that TD.

play of the year for sure. that little dude got like 6' vertical!

yea they got hops alright lol. one almost jump kicked me in the face when i was dirt biking.. it was running straight at me down a trail and jumped at me.. if i didnt duck it may have knocked me clean off the bike at like 50 kph.. crazy buggers!

yea they got hops alright lol. one almost jump kicked me in the face when i was dirt biking.. it was running straight at me down a trail and jumped at me.. if i didnt duck it may have knocked me clean off the bike at like 50 kph.. crazy buggers!

So you avoided disaster by a hare?

So you avoided disaster by a hare?

yup. i was pretty close to getting thumpered but lucked out.

Franklin this week wasn't any better than Marve last week. That Calgary D is tough for rookie QB's.

I was thinking that too. Franklin got the happy feet and looked lost out there. Very Marve-like performance.

he has had flashes of good play mixes into his adequate to sub par.. waaay too soon to have people annointing him as the next big thing... funny how fast people forget the spergeon wynns and stanley jacksons of league lol.