Kudos to Doug Brown

Floyd

Brown has the best analysis of anyone...  and then Irving puts a positive spin on things ha

The bomber team management would not be happy if cjob started asking too many tough questions . Doug's not afraid to ask unpopular  questions.

And some fans don't like that tougher approach.

Last year, MOS first year, he began training camp by chucking people's cell phones from their hands, blasting dumb mistakes, essentially trying to set the tone to get all staff focused. Seems to me he's digressed and now wants to be a players coach. He needs to get some gumption and and get folks to wake the F up. The locker room knows this. No one on this squad is getting in anyone's face because they see the coach(s) aren't pushing. It's MB. He's an underachiever.

Can someone recap the questions and answers given

"Why so many penalties?"- answer: loss of focus

"Will there be consequnces?" a: I'm not going to get into that

"Will there be a new starting quarterback next week?" a: not going to get into that

"What happened in the game?" a: we were doing fine until the penalties.

Consider that turd polished. Complete waste of airtime.

Bombers had 160 yards of total offense (120 passing yards) in the first 57 minutes of the game.  There is nothing fine about that.

You are right.  Consider the turd polished.

Well you can't fire all the coaches. We won't have anyone left. I say remove MB first and at least see what Howell can do. Give MOS till the end of the year.

Two games ago, I would have agreed with you, but the team has deteriorated to the point where nothing short of radical surgery will help. O'Shea will not make changes and he cannot assess talent to save his life. Even the special teams which were supposed to be his forte have been consistently poor until two games ago, and not so hot today.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/Bombers-boss-drops-ball-on-starting-Brohm-over-reliable-backup-Nichols-325183731.html

Lawless asking why Nichols didn't start.  I had the same question.  Really, Brohm starting this game was just waving the white flag.

I'd give him a lot more credit if he wrote the article before the game. It's easy after they lose playing Brohm to pen an article about how it's the wrong decision. It would actually show some conviction if the article were written before the game was played.

Last year, MOS first year, he began training camp by chucking people's cell phones from their hands, blasting dumb mistakes, essentially trying to set the tone to get all staff focused. Seems to me he's digressed and now wants to be a players coach. He needs to get some gumption and and get folks to wake the F up. The locker room knows this. No one on this squad is getting in anyone's face because they see the coach(s) aren't pushing. It's MB. He's an underachiever.

Wake the F up? How about waking up with no job?

It's kind of funny when people rip the special teams because the one thing that would improve them the quickest is also likely to result in the same people whining, playing an American punter, or a punter of any nationality who actually knows how to punt and isn't just playing in a competition of who can kick the ball the furthest.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/Bombers-boss-drops-ball-on-starting-Brohm-over-reliable-backup-Nichols-325183731.html

Lawless asking why Nichols didn't start.  I had the same question.  Really, Brohm starting this game was just waving the white flag.

I'd give him a lot more credit if he wrote the article before the game. It's easy after they lose playing Brohm to pen an article about how it's the wrong decision. It would actually show some conviction if the article were written before the game was played.

He's been saying all along that Nichols should be starting.  Nearly every day on the radio and if not him then Davis should get the start since Brohm is awful.