Kudos to Doug Brown

Floyd

Brown just asked if there were consequences behind the scenes for penalties... Oshea tried to duck the question, Brown pressed and Osh started getting angry and stuck with his non-answer.  Irving intervened before they started yelling.

Its just sad to hear the emotion and frustration in Brown's voice and the lack of that in Oshea's...

I really think he has left too much to his assistants... we needed (and need) an experienced HC.

Osh was the BEST ST coordinator in the league and now we can't even execute an onside kick.  Says a lot.

Doug asked Osh if there is some sort of mechanism to correct the penalties and Osh wouldn't even acknowledge the question and just kept saying, "I'm not getting into it, Doug." Doug then asked if he was happy with the offense and Brohm's performance and basically said, "wasn't good enough in the first half". 

That was basically it. You missed nothing if you didn't listen to it. Osh is in over his head, man. I didn't want to believe it, but it's just becoming more and more clear.

Can someone recap the questions and answers given

"Why so many penalties?"- answer: loss of focus

"Will there be consequnces?" a: I'm not going to get into that

"Will there be a new starting quarterback next week?" a: not going to get into that

"What happened in the game?" a: we were doing fine until the penalties.

Consider that turd polished. Complete waste of airtime.

Complete waste of airtime.

I agree with this. The Bombers don't think they need to answer any questions. The media are ok with that.

I guess as long as fans don't care it's ok. A lot of people are giving O'Shea a big benefit of the doubt, unlike Marcel. Not sure why that is,

I don't listen to the coaches show, or post game interviews.  It's completely boring.

Re O'Shea…. has any coach gone from special teams coach, to head coach, with no in between positions, and succeeded? Only coach I know of that I think did this was Reinbold.

I easily  be wrong.

I also think other CFL coaches that have gone through the normal process, probably would rather not work here, cause of this. just guessing but I think there might be coaching fraternity unwritten rules, that the Bombers broke with this hiring.

What's it like if you worked your way up, to work under a guy, who has much less experience than you? 

Up until two weeks ago, I was willing to give O'Shea some slack and let him finish the year to show us he deserves to remain the head coach, but he has passed the point of no return. He needs to be fired along with Bellefeuille and whoever the special teams coach is. O'Shea absolutely cannot asses talent and cannot adapt to the game or exploit the other team's weaknesses. The only choce really, is whether to sack O'Shea now or wait until after the next debacle following the Banjo Bowl.